Funny old thread from TFL

PDA

Combat-wombat
March 24, 2003, 08:59 PM
This is an old thread I found on the TFL archives from back when there were the sniper shootings. Very funny!
http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=134588&highlight=Ban+Chevys

If you enjoyed reading about "Funny old thread from TFL" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MitchSchaft
March 24, 2003, 09:11 PM
Wow, was that always TFL's color scheme? Talk about ugly!

OF
March 24, 2003, 09:31 PM
Blasphemer!

- Gabe :)

Art Eatman
March 24, 2003, 10:08 PM
Sorry, Mitch. I found the "buttons" at TFL to be more easily read. Otherwise, it seems sorta six of one, half-dozen of the other as to "aesthetics". Personally, blue happens to be one of my more favorite colors--for whatever that's worth...

:), Art

MitchSchaft
March 25, 2003, 12:06 AM
Blue is definately my favorite color and I loved the looks of TFL. I guess I'm just so used to THR these days.:cool:

SquirrelNuts
March 25, 2003, 12:33 AM
Funny thing I noticed about those tactical vehicles was that Skunkabilly never posted his thoughts about it.

I loved TFL's blue color, but I am now used to THR's grey.

-SquirrelNuts

Quartus
March 25, 2003, 12:36 AM
blue happens to be one of my more favorite colors

See? I knew you are a good guy, Art!

:D

JohnBT
March 25, 2003, 07:31 AM
I liked TFL's colors.

OTOH, there's nothing wrong with these dull, muted shades of what looks like gray to my half-colorblind eyes. I guess if that's what you like, that's what you like :)

John

Blackhawk
March 25, 2003, 08:22 AM
Blue is one of my favorite colors being as it's on the list of 6 colors males are required to be able to name. Green and red are also on the list, I think.... :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Funny old thread from TFL" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!