hunting/gun expo in frederick md

PDA

somoss
August 20, 2005, 05:41 AM
has anyone ever been to ro know anything about:
The Frederick Sports Expo located at the Frederick County Fairgrounds in Frederick. it is this sunday or i can go to Roanoke Virginia: C&E Gun Shows same day. if the md expo has handguns i might actually be able to buy one...in va i am limited to long guns from dealers only...
i am looking for C&R hanguns/rifle and or a modern handgun...any ideas?

If you enjoyed reading about "hunting/gun expo in frederick md" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Norton
August 20, 2005, 08:08 AM
I'm not sure, but I think this show is less a "gun show", per se, than it is an "outdoors show" with ATVs, duckblinds, etc. Probably will be a few rifles, but if you're looking to go to a gun show this probably not it.

shrpshn
August 20, 2005, 10:40 PM
somoss

Show continues Sunday from 9AM until 4PM - There are several gun dealers there in two buildings, and they are selling handguns - White Marsh; Martel; Outdoor Sports and some more I can't recall. Norton is right: It is not a large gun show; but there are guns being sold there.

Also, there is a gun auction Sunday, starting about 11 or 12.

Hope this helps..........

John

If you enjoyed reading about "hunting/gun expo in frederick md" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!