Great day at the range today.

PDA

50 Shooter
August 21, 2005, 09:06 PM
The .50's were out today, the weather was awesome and the steel plates were afraid. :)

I now have a new favorite pic of my son.

If you enjoyed reading about "Great day at the range today." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Psssniper
August 21, 2005, 09:25 PM
Anyone shooting the new Darin/Al brassies yet??

50 Shooter
August 21, 2005, 09:29 PM
Yes, better get some now, they worked flawless. Don had a sub MOA group at 200 yards. Even ran some through the M2, great cheap projo's for the range.

Should be some pics posted sometime soon on Biggerhammer.

SASS#23149
August 21, 2005, 10:03 PM
Looks like your are raising your son 'zactly right!!!! :)

had to be a great day for sure.

PCGS65
August 21, 2005, 10:57 PM
Gotta love it! Can I try that?lol Gun control is hiting what you aim at! GREAT PIC!

entropy
August 21, 2005, 11:00 PM
That is one lucky kid! Will you adopt me? :evil: My Uncle Sugar used to let me shoot some of his M2's occasionally, but it's been a while! ;)

bigun15
August 21, 2005, 11:32 PM
And thats in the PRK too. Gosh, I wonder if they have one of those anywhere around me.

fisherman66
August 22, 2005, 12:11 AM
Wow

scout26
August 22, 2005, 09:23 PM
I could just see one of our RSO's soiling himself if he came up to the range and saw that being setup.

There's one that "frowns" upon the guys who come out and shoot their bolt action .50 BMG's.

entropy, I also miss playing with Uncle Sugar's Ma Deuces.......I preferred the ones that were attached to an M1 Abrams !!!!!

dasmi
August 22, 2005, 09:29 PM
I'm in souther California as well. So...where can I shoot one of those? Is it yours? If so, would you like to be friends? :)

racquette
August 22, 2005, 09:53 PM
Now that is cool!!!

Dale

50 Shooter
August 23, 2005, 01:34 AM
Dasmi,
We shoot the third Sunday of every month at Angeles Range, www.angelesranges.com if you feel like making the drive. Everyone is welcome to come out and shoot with our group, the guys are good about letting people give a .50 a try.

I wish that M2 was mine, it was one of two that were there yesterday. We set my son up behind it so he could shoot a few rounds. If you look closely at the bench in the backround there's a Tippmann (mini) M2. It also belongs to the guy that owns the M2 in the pic. He has two barrels for it, one is 22 Mag. and the other is .17 HMR. It's kinda a toss up as to which one is more fun to shoot.

I own a AR-50 and a couple receivers that I picked up before the ban, to be finished in the future.

If you enjoyed reading about "Great day at the range today." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!