Utah time frame?

PDA

sctman800
August 25, 2005, 01:47 PM
I just sent for a non-resident Utah CCW and the web site says up to 60 days. Has anyone had any recent experience with how long is normal? Thanks much, Jim.

If you enjoyed reading about "Utah time frame?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mnmark
August 25, 2005, 02:41 PM
I'm pretty sure mine was 42 days from the date I mailed the app, and I'm in MN.

Correia
August 25, 2005, 07:58 PM
Here in Utah my students have been getting them back in about 10 days.

TheOtherOne
August 25, 2005, 08:04 PM
I hand delivered my application and got my permit in the mail 7 days later. I don't know what the time frame is for non-residents though.

BHPshooter
August 25, 2005, 09:34 PM
Mine took exactly 3 weeks.

Wes

sctman800
August 30, 2005, 02:30 AM
I got it today, 10 days from mail in to recieve. Takes almost that much time to just buy a handgun here in Illinois. Jim.

Bob F.
August 30, 2005, 11:14 PM
scatman: they probably figured that since you were in Illinois there was any harm in issuing a permit since you'd never get a gun.

(Sorry, "the devil made me do it!")

Correia
August 31, 2005, 12:33 AM
As a Utah instructor, I've got to admit that I really like the people at the Utah BCI. They are friendly, fast, professional, and actually respect the people getting permits.

The only delays that any of my people have had has been because the fingerprint cards were rejected at the FBI level. Usually for being smudged.

If you enjoyed reading about "Utah time frame?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!