Give this link to your antigun "friends"!

PDA

Godfather
August 25, 2005, 03:23 PM
http://www.kressworks.com/Politics/Gun_Control/dgu/defensive_gun_uses.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Give this link to your antigun "friends"!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Henry Bowman
August 25, 2005, 03:27 PM
339 good reasons to insist that existing gun control laws be enforced. :confused: Perhaps they meant "repealed" instead of "enforced."

Godfather
August 25, 2005, 03:30 PM
I think he's saying if we enforce current laws as rabidly as some are trying to pass more, it will greatly decrease crime.

Andrew Rothman
August 25, 2005, 06:06 PM
The message that I take away from a majority of these incidents is that having a gun in the house is not enough: It's gotta be ON you, or darned close.

thorn726
August 26, 2005, 12:22 AM
I think he's saying if we enforce current laws as rabidly as some are trying to pass more

that is incredibly accurate.
especially around here, no one wants more police, or police actually to do anything about gang violence- people just think they can make guns go away and that will solve anything.

EXCept= they dont even make them go away, just on paper

If you enjoyed reading about "Give this link to your antigun "friends"!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!