SAN DIEGO, Who wants to go shooting tonight?

PDA

dasmi
August 25, 2005, 05:20 PM
Hey everyone, I'm going to Discount Gun Mart (http://www.discountgunmart.com/) tonight, in San Diego. Anyone who wants to join me, let me know. Last minute, I know, hey, worth a try.

If you enjoyed reading about "SAN DIEGO, Who wants to go shooting tonight?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Stevie-Ray
August 25, 2005, 06:03 PM
I'd love to, but I can't get a flight out this late.

dasmi
August 25, 2005, 06:05 PM
Ha :)

Black Majik
August 25, 2005, 06:35 PM
Cant, rush hour doesn't exist anymore when traffic starts at 3 and ends at 7 :D Wont make it in time ;)

dasmi
August 25, 2005, 06:39 PM
in time?
It's open till 9. I probably won't get there until 7:30 or 7:45.
EDIT:
Oh, you're in Orange county. You'll never make it :)

shooten
August 26, 2005, 12:24 AM
Darn. I just saw this. I was over at Miramar killing clays. Next time.

Scott

dasmi
August 26, 2005, 12:38 AM
I actually never went. I've been sitting on the patio, watching the ocean, and smoking a cigar. Grand parents are letting me use their place in coronado while they're out of town :)

lwaldron
August 26, 2005, 12:42 AM
Tough duty, sitting on the patio in Coronado enjoying a cigar. It was so hot in the east county, today. Must have been nice in Coronado.

dasmi
August 26, 2005, 12:43 AM
Oh I worked today, which means I was in Alpine. It was hot, but now, oh...what's that noise...oh, it's the pacific ocean! :neener:

mics357
August 26, 2005, 01:12 AM
what, :eek: go shooting at a range in cali.. didnt know such a thing was possible. why not go out on the 101 like everyone else. :rolleyes:

Moonclip
August 26, 2005, 02:54 AM
Sorry we could not make it, I went last week on Friday when I was in the area and had a ok time. On my thread on being mistaken for range staff I discussed my trip there.

If you enjoyed reading about "SAN DIEGO, Who wants to go shooting tonight?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!