another poster

PDA

MicroBalrog
January 1, 2003, 01:55 PM
And here goes

If you enjoyed reading about "another poster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Blackhawk
January 1, 2003, 01:59 PM
That's an example illustrating the use of deadly force without reason or provocation.

Schuey2002
January 1, 2003, 02:08 PM
Great! :rolleyes:

I love the little Galil that was pasted on..:scrutiny:

Gordon
January 1, 2003, 03:05 PM
Kinda unrealistic, should be 20 black ninja clad storm troopers smashing in door of a): house full of dozing dopers b) Ma and Pa Kettle for "alleged offences' or wrong address. What ever happened to a couple burly Detectives serving a warrant on a couple dopers? If you recieve fire (dopers cant shoot) then call in ninjas. 90% of time all goes well and we would reestablish real community policing, not "us and them". IMHO I think domestic calls are the most likely to get hurt scenario for LEO and very little Ninja stuff is pulled, initially. I think felony arrests for violent offenders its ok for ninjas. I didnt think it was proper for 16 ATF ninja clad officers to arrest a friend (ex green beret capt., ex deputy sherrif, ex city coucilman) by smashing in door at 2am for paper work violations at his gun store. Reason was he was IPSC "A" ticket holder!: :scrutiny:

MicroBalrog
January 2, 2003, 04:07 PM
...I scanned it out of a textbook and added in the Galil and slogan

If you enjoyed reading about "another poster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!