Just poppin' by to say, "hi"

PDA

Tried'nTrue
August 28, 2005, 04:06 AM
So, hello, y'all! :D I'm not onlly new to the forums, I'm also new to firearms in general. I've been reading and learning here for the last several months and have been researching firearms for even longer. My current interest largely centers around handguns, both semi-auto and revolvers. Of course, I'm sure it'll morph into other gun realms, as well... as cash allows, of course :rolleyes: So, hello, and I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all!

TnT

If you enjoyed reading about "Just poppin' by to say, "hi"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Preacherman
August 28, 2005, 04:24 AM
Welcome aboard! You'll find lots of fun here.

crazyXgerman
August 28, 2005, 12:22 PM
welcome to your new addiction! :D

MachIVshooter
August 28, 2005, 02:23 PM
Welcome aboard. This is an excellent forum with a wealth of information, although some folks have a liking for the .40 Short&Weak :barf:

:neener:

El Tejon
August 28, 2005, 05:10 PM
Welcome to THR, new friend. :)

Tried'nTrue
August 29, 2005, 03:28 AM
Thanks, guys! (and gals, if any of y'all happen to be of the feminine persuasion... although, I hope that preacherMAN isn't... :neener: ) I'm glad to be around and am looking forward to getting to know y'all and firearms, too!

homeka45
August 29, 2005, 03:39 AM
Welcome and remember, new guy buys the ammo. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Just poppin' by to say, "hi"" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!