Help me find a ______.

PDA

Handy
March 25, 2003, 07:41 PM
I am in "need" of a Steyr GB. While the internet is relatively dry, this week, there must be a few of these guns sitting on the shelves of THR member's favorite gun buying haunts and pawnshops.

I would love to hear about a nice GB just waiting for my call in Omaha, but perhaps a lot of us would like to be able to use just such a good ol' boy (or Tamara) network to locate good deals. Could be a its own forum on THR, or just the occasional post.

Any interest?

If you enjoyed reading about "Help me find a ______." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
yankytrash
March 25, 2003, 08:30 PM
Not a bad idea, the "Help me find a ________" forum. For now, easily accomplished through the "Buy, Sell, Trade" section I guess.

Just this past weekend, saw a guy with 3 nice WWII-era Garands for $600 each. If I was a Garand fan, I'da jumped on it. If I had the money to blow, I'da bought'm all just to re-sell'm for the nice profit. They were sweet guns, too bad I didn't think to get his info to share here.

As for yer Steyr, here ya go, cheap: http://www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976326989.htm

Tamara
March 25, 2003, 08:34 PM
Dude! I can't tell too much of the condition from that little picture, but the price is definitely right!

If you enjoyed reading about "Help me find a ______." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!