Pizza Driver with collar bomb's gun

PDA

bogie
August 29, 2005, 12:46 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166160,00.html

Guys, remember that poor guy who someone used to hold up a bank, with a locked collar with a bomb attached? He had a rather strange looking gun in his car - looked like a cane. Just thinking, hey, why hadn't I see this before? It's unique enough that it may even be possibly traced via appearance?

It's in one of the pictures in the photo dealie.

If you enjoyed reading about "Pizza Driver with collar bomb's gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Daniel T
August 29, 2005, 12:59 PM
What a bizarre story.

Here's the pic:

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=28236

Joejojoba111
August 29, 2005, 01:14 PM
"Police had their guns drawn on Wells but when they had some of Wells’ shirt removed, they saw the device around his neck and backed away, Sheridan said. Soon thereafter, the bomb exploded."

Lol. Sad, but so predictable. "Ok, well it appears your story is true, and that is a real bomb."

"Man let me go I need to find the key man! It's going to blow my head off!"

"Yea, well, I'm just going to keep you chained up in the middle of the pavement here, and I'll go wait behind my car in case, you know, the worst happens."

"You bastard let me go I need to find the key!!! This is on a timer! I've got instructions here how to find the key!!!"

"Thanks, that's evidence now. I'll take it to processing."

"I need those!"

"Ok we'll let you know what we plan to do in the next phase when we decide. We're getting a conference together, Bob just left to get coffee, trust us we've seen plenty of Mel Gibson movies. Just take it easy."

"LET ME GO! COME BACK HERE! UNCUFF ME! - "

Rockstar
August 29, 2005, 02:04 PM
One of the reports I read about the incident said that the bomb was on a "kitchen timer." I wonder if that was an electronic or mechanical timer? If it was a mechanical timer, wouldn't it have been pretty simple to just dial in some more time for the poor guy?

TonyB
August 29, 2005, 02:44 PM
This story has me thinking I may believe in evolution after all.....thinning the herd..natural selection... ;)

ruger270man
August 29, 2005, 08:07 PM
that happened about 5 minutes from my house (Erie, PA)

If you enjoyed reading about "Pizza Driver with collar bomb's gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!