Rapper shot at party.

PDA

Joejojoba111
August 29, 2005, 08:50 PM
A 'rap mogul' named Marion 'Suge' Knight was shot in the upper right thigh at some MTV party last night... No suspects and no-one knows quite what happened...

Anyone care to guess?

If you enjoyed reading about "Rapper shot at party." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
XLMiguel
August 29, 2005, 10:10 PM
Does anyone care? :neener:

Moron glorifies the 'gangsta/thug life' in the 'music' he promotes, it's fitting he should experience some of it up close & personal. Too bad the idiots can't shoot straight :evil:

GT
August 29, 2005, 10:21 PM
Probably self-inflicted to increase his street cred amonst his peeps.

Moron.

G

Stauble
August 29, 2005, 10:24 PM
i dont think any1 does care haha

serves the fat moron right

if it was toby keith or Charlie Daniels then we would have a serious problem
but of course they r never invited to miami

1 old 0311
August 29, 2005, 10:28 PM
Rapper shot??????????????? Now what are the odds. Think we could take up a collection so next time the punk could shoot better.

Kevin

Fly320s
August 29, 2005, 10:30 PM
Wasn't Suge Knight involved in a shooting last year? Actually, I thought he was already dead.

Oh, well. Better luck next time.

4v50 Gary
August 29, 2005, 10:33 PM
Darwin came up one short.

shermacman
August 29, 2005, 10:34 PM
Suge Knight is a convicted felon out on parole. So, we know it couldn't have been self-inflicted. After all, he is not eligible to have a gun under the too-many-to-count federal, state and local laws.

Right?!

Stauble
August 29, 2005, 10:41 PM
o yeah and he also couldnt have guns in LA were he and his "hommies" (i think thats wat they call each other) give thier contributions to society

Black Majik
August 29, 2005, 10:54 PM
not very difficult to miss... :D

Stevie-Ray
August 29, 2005, 10:58 PM
Why, what's the world coming to? :rolleyes:

Sorry, my give a damn's busted. ;)

3rdpig
August 30, 2005, 12:18 AM
I care. I care that he's still alive. He sounds like he needs suicide lessons so he can get it right next time.

realmswalker
August 30, 2005, 12:45 AM
A shame he didnt get blasted in a vital area. Working in the la county jail system Ive worked with and heard shug talk. He is not a stupid man, far from it in fact, too smart to be left alive to cause more havoc in this world.

Nimitz
August 30, 2005, 01:12 AM
wasnt suge the guy who started death row records and the whole deal with tupuc shukur?....he was on trial for murder i thought?...confused.

Chad

Justin
August 30, 2005, 01:33 AM
Well done.

Real High Road, guys.

No, really, I'm proud, this is pure, undiluted industrial-strength awesome. I would happily link to this thread as an example of true civility on the internet.

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=21329&stc=1

If you enjoyed reading about "Rapper shot at party." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!