East Tennessee Shoot @ Coal Creek Armory.

PDA

Tamara
August 30, 2005, 02:15 PM
Saturday, September the Third, 2005 Anno Domini.

Range will be open from 10 AM to 7 PM.

Post to this thread and bring a printout of your post for half off range time (already a low, low $10/session) and a stylish "Automatics For The People" bumper sticker. Hope to see a bunch of y'all there! :)

If you enjoyed reading about "East Tennessee Shoot @ Coal Creek Armory." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BilboTN
August 30, 2005, 03:02 PM
I shall be there and probably with a friend that reads THR but doesn't post. Great way to tryout my spiffy G23 that I got from CCA. :D

Fly320s
August 30, 2005, 03:18 PM
Not to take away from the CCA fun, but there is also an USPSA (IPSC) match that Saturday in Oak Ridge at the Oak Ridge Sportsman's Association (ORSA).

Sign in begins at 0900, shooting starts at 1000. We're usually through by 1400. First time shooters at ORSA shoot for free.

Otherwise, I hope to see some of you at CCA in the afternoon.

Tamara
August 31, 2005, 12:07 PM
Marko and buzz_knox have responded in the sister thread over at TFL.

What about hso? pward? Kaylee? (I'm pretty sure hso said he'd be there...)

buzz_knox
August 31, 2005, 02:52 PM
I figured I might as well respond here. I'll be there around noon or so.

Tam, remind me to discuss another gathering with you. I've got several newbies who want to try their hand.

Pward
August 31, 2005, 07:52 PM
will try to be there
:neener:

Fly320s
September 1, 2005, 09:43 PM
Just a bump for CCA and east TN THRers. :D

jmc357
September 3, 2005, 02:25 AM
I'll be there with the weirdo bilbotn.

Tamara
September 3, 2005, 08:59 AM
Welcome to THR! :)

Echo Tango
September 3, 2005, 11:41 AM
Night crawler , myself and girl friend will be comming in. Sorry response took so long, just got back into town last night.

Nightcrawler
September 3, 2005, 01:40 PM
I'll be there.

Kaylee
September 3, 2005, 08:46 PM
Bother.. just saw this now. Hope you guys had fun. :)

Tamara
September 5, 2005, 04:10 PM
We did. How about setting a date for another one in October? :cool:

(Faces seen over the course of the day, in no particular order: buzz_knox, BilboTN, Nightcrawler, Echo Tango, Marko Kloos, lesjones, and jmc357. Myself, GreenFurniture, and Juggernaut were of course also in obligatory attendance. ;) )

BilboTN
September 6, 2005, 03:58 AM
I had alot of fun. Shooting, browsing, and general BSing. Thanks to CCA for hosting this little shindig.

Nightcrawler
September 6, 2005, 06:02 AM
It's odd seeing people in person that in your mind are just an amalgamation of text and .jpegs.

Fun time, though. Rented a Beretta 92 for nostaliga's sake. Put more rounds through it in that one session than I did in the entire year I carried one in Qatar. (I put exactly 45 rounds through one in that year, actually.)

My favorite part?

ME, picking up a Russian side-by-side shotgun and breaking it open: "Cool..."
ECHO TANGO: "You don't need that shotgun."
ME, snapping it shut: "The hell I don't!"

hso
September 6, 2005, 01:43 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it (spent all weekend working on chipping up tile and mortar and repairing the master bath shower).

If we can get a Sunday in October ya'll could come over after for a cookout.

perception
September 8, 2005, 05:06 PM
Aack! Missed it! Oh well, I'll try to make it next time.

neoncowboy
September 13, 2005, 03:16 PM
We did. How about setting a date for another one in October?

I'd like to come up for this one, can you keep me in the loop on dates?

If you enjoyed reading about "East Tennessee Shoot @ Coal Creek Armory." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!