Salt Lake Gunshow, September 17th-18th

PDA

Correia
September 6, 2005, 03:58 PM
Any of you guys going to be at the gunshow? South Town Expo Center.

I will have some tables in the NW corner. So walk in, hang a left, go to the corner. Drop by and say hi.

If you enjoyed reading about "Salt Lake Gunshow, September 17th-18th" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sharps Shooter
September 6, 2005, 04:40 PM
Thanks Correia. We'll try to make it. Hope to see you there. :)

Ben Shepherd
September 7, 2005, 12:03 AM
I'll be there.

BHPshooter
September 7, 2005, 01:58 AM
Yep, I'll be there, and I'll try to bring Jaren and Chase along.

Jaren is still looking for a Springfield 1911, so maybe you can hook him up while we're there. ;)

Wes

Correia
September 7, 2005, 02:14 AM
Wes, I'll have a few 1911s there. A Sprinfield milspec and a Smith & Wesson 1911.

BHPshooter
September 8, 2005, 04:37 PM
Cool. Jaren's already psyched for the gunshow, I'm sure that will only make the situation better. :evil:

Then again, maybe I'd better not go. I just got my student loan check, and... do I need to say the rest? :uhoh: :eek: :p

We'll be there. ;)
Wes

Correia
September 8, 2005, 05:35 PM
Wes, school first, because then in the long term you can have a really good job and buy many many guns. :)

Shane333
September 8, 2005, 07:58 PM
Correia,

I'll be heading up with some neighbors. Any idea what the "theme" for this month's gun show will be. Seems like each gunshow has a new theme to it. One month it's hunting rifles, another month it's shotguns, another it's AR15's, another it's magazines, etc.

Correia
September 9, 2005, 02:40 PM
Gut feeling?

I think that this is going to be ammo and accesories and emergency supply stuff. And a lot of first time gun buyers being pulled along by their gunny friends and family.

JamisJockey
September 9, 2005, 03:39 PM
I'm going to try and make it, as well. In need of some supplies, and of course to do some winder shopping!

zerosignal
September 15, 2005, 03:37 AM
me and some friends should be coming down from Hill AFB, hope to see you guys there.

zerosignal
September 21, 2005, 07:10 AM
anyone pick up anything cool at the show?

after alot of research here and other places, i decided to pick up a K31.

got one from the guy immediately to the left just inside the door for $135.
i knew i could pay less from aimsurplus or any of the other vendors, but the ability to sort through his selection really did it for me.

i picked out a real beauty, the stock has almost no dings whatsoever, even around the buttstock. there is one small repair in the wood to the left of the center barrel-band but you can barely tell.

i'll post another thread with pictures and whatnot soon.

JamisJockey
September 21, 2005, 09:55 AM
I didn't make it, yet again.
Next one is the weekend of Nov 4th I do believe.

Correia
September 21, 2005, 10:40 AM
Did you guys swing by my table? I met quite a few people, but it is hard to get everyone's name, or figure out who they are when you are busy.

12 Volt Man
September 21, 2005, 11:26 AM
I was impressed by Larry's table and what they have going and planned with their gun shop. Very cool. Thanks Larry.

Overall the gun show I thought had less guns than normal. I was a little disappointed in that.

Correia
September 21, 2005, 02:58 PM
Yep, I saw 12 Volt. It had been awhile. Did you ever find that over under?

If you enjoyed reading about "Salt Lake Gunshow, September 17th-18th" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!