When should the next MD shoot be

PDA

chaim
September 12, 2005, 01:41 PM
It is now mid-Sept. Weather in MD isn't too bad- not so hot anymore and not yet cold. People with kids have had a few weeks to get used to the new schedule as schools have been in for a couple weeks. So, I was wondering if we should get together for an outdoor shoot at Westminister.

For me next week, Sun the 18th, would be best (I'll be working 7-3:30 Sunday so I could do an afternoon shoot) or the week after that (the 25th) would also work if it was a morning shoot (I'll probably be working 3-11:30pm). October won't work for me (too many Jewish holidays fall in Oct this year), but if that would be best for everyone else I can live with setting it then and catch everyone next time.

Anyway, let me know here what will work, I'll post this as a poll, and I guess we can set it for the date with the most votes.

If you enjoyed reading about "When should the next MD shoot be" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
chaim
September 16, 2005, 02:12 AM
At this point there hasn't been much interest in either date. Since there wasn't an outpouring for this coming Sunday, it is probably too close to make it this Sunday now.

Anyway, looking at the dates in October for the Jewish holidays this year, they all fall during the week. So, any Sunday will work for me. As for the best time for me, that depends upon my schedule that week (right now I'm alternating days/evenings, though soon I should be on all overnight shifts and available for either morning or afternoon shoots).

Also, don't feel bound by my suggestions. Just because I posted this thread doesn't mean we can't put forth dates that won't work for me. If whatever Sat works best for everyone, or a Sunday morning I'm working in the morning (or an afternoon I'm working) works best for everyone, that is fine with me. Whether I can make it or not, I'm just thinking it is about time for another MD shoot.

Norton
September 16, 2005, 07:55 AM
I'm good for most Sundays with the exception on October 16.

After schlepping up to Elk Neck last weekend, I almost think that's a better place to go. It's far and you have to carry target frames, but there's no overbearing ROs, it's less crowded and $5 cheaper.

That being said, Westminster is closer for most of us......

Spot77
September 16, 2005, 08:18 AM
Ditto what Norton said.

How about Oct 9th?

Norton
September 16, 2005, 10:15 AM
I can do the 9th...I'll be tired as heck after all day on the 8th, but I can always sleep later.... :D

chaim
September 16, 2005, 01:51 PM
Oct 9 should work for me. If I'm still on my alternating schedule at my job I should be working from 3-11:30pm that Sunday so I can only do mornings. However, by then hopefully I'll be on my regular schedule (I should be done my training if there isn't anything they haven't told me about) which is overnight so I should be able to do either day or afternoon with just some minor adjusting of when I sleep (I can sleep either when I get home from work and get up in the afternoon, or I can do something in the morning and sleep in the afternoon). So, I can probably do either mornings or afternoons (just don't make it too late in the morning or too early in the afternoon so I can get some sleep either way).

Where is Elk Neck? I suppose I could either buy or make some target frames,. Are there any guidelines on size?

Norton
September 16, 2005, 02:28 PM
Chaim,

Elk Neck is a piece up I95 North in Cecil County. It's a bit of a drive, but is worth IMHO.

Target frames must have bottom of target 4 feet from ground, though I don't think anyone cares too much as long as it's more than 3 feet. 4 feet is too high for the 100 yard range as they have a height limiter like out at Westminster.

10 dollars for the day pass

DelayedReaction
September 16, 2005, 02:47 PM
I'm up for anything. Can I pattern my Saiga at Elk?

Spot77
September 16, 2005, 11:30 PM
You have a Saiga Shotty?

Cool!

They have a trap/skeet stand there but you must bring your own thrower. You might be able to set up a pattern board over there; I'm not real sure about it.

I know you can only use slugs on the rifle range.

Cool place - all outdoors with about a dozen lanes on both sides. One side is for rifles, the other handguns.

Spot77
September 17, 2005, 12:09 AM
Ok guys. I pm'd about 30 people here on THR who live in Maryland, so if this is gonna' happen we should see some traffic soon.

I also posted it on Maryland Shooters Forum.

For those who haven't attended a previous shoot - it's a TON of fun to meet the fellow THR Marylanders and try out a bunch of different guns. If 10 people show up, there's likely to be 45 guns there you've never shot.

I've met some of the BEST people at these events, and I'm looking forward to meeting a lot more MD THR members.

As always, our neighbors to the north and east (PA and DE) are welcome too!

K-Romulus
September 17, 2005, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the alert, SP77 . . .

Does Elk Neck allow steel targets with frangible ammo? :confused:

Norton
September 17, 2005, 07:16 AM
K-Romulus,

Only paper targets :(

Everyone,

If we do Elk Neck remember that you must supply your own target frames. It would be preferable to have one that will sit on top of the ground as opposed to stakes in the ground. I rigged one up really really quick last week with stakes and ended up trashing it in the hard ground.

One guy had a neat set up done with a saw horse and the actual frame sitting on top of that. I have to find some saw horse brackets that allow for disassembly so that it will fit in the car.

Norton
September 17, 2005, 07:21 AM
Deleted duplicate post

JeepDriver
September 17, 2005, 08:31 AM
The 9th sounds good.

I second elk neck. It's a more comfortable enviroment for a get together.

Spot77
September 17, 2005, 09:39 AM
I second what Jeep seconded. It's a great place to relax with plenty of parking and a decent amount of lanes between the two sides.

SB88LX
September 17, 2005, 01:07 PM
I can't guarantee I'd be able to make it out, but it does sound like a good time. The later the date the better for me, just because I'd like to bring the AK I'm about to receive with me. Need to wait on delivery plus BS assault weapons wait. If not, just have my USP tactical to bring along sans a silencer.

JeepDriver
September 17, 2005, 02:43 PM
I'm really going to try and make it.

I have a new AIm Point on one of my AR's I haven't shot in yet, as well as my new NEF 500 S&W rifle I need to shoot.

I'm thinking about bringing my PTR-91K, M4gery, NEF 500 S&W, Benelli M1Super 90 (with slugs) and maybe the M1A

:mad: It's just getting harder and harder to get away and go shooting :mad:

SB88LX
September 17, 2005, 03:34 PM
Just curious, whats the average age of the MD THR group? I'm 22 btw.

Spot77
September 17, 2005, 04:13 PM
Jeep, taht sounds like quite an impressive arsenal.

Be a shame to let it collect dust bunnies in the safe(s).

Don't know the average age, but I'm 35.5. :neener:

JeepDriver
September 17, 2005, 05:06 PM
I'm 31

Rufus Pisanus
September 17, 2005, 05:28 PM
I am 44 and relatively new to the forum (at least as an active participant)

btw It is unlikely I'll be able to make it: two small kids and some work-related deadline over the next two months.

Norton
September 17, 2005, 11:57 PM
37...but youthful at heart!

chaim
September 18, 2005, 09:59 AM
I'll see what I can find for a target stand, but it probably will be a stake in type. I probably won't have time to make one and most you can buy that are cheap are stake in types. I'll just have to try to remember to bring a hammer.

Ignore my scheduling needs when deciding morning or afternoon. Work just switched up my alternating day/evening schedule so I have no idea what it will be if I'm not on my regular schedule by then. In case I'm on my regular schedule my only request is that it start relatively early if in the morning or late if in the afternoon (my regular schedule will be overnights so if it is in the morning I'll have to wait until after to get my sleep, and if it is in the afternoon I'll need to sleep between getting off work between 7:30 and 8am and whenever the shoot starts).

Just curious, whats the average age of the MD THR group
Hard to say. I'm 35 but a bit immature :D

We've had young guys and middle aged men. Women, kids (at the last indoor shoot there were kids there, but not shooting), 50something men, and 20something men. Our youngest participant was under 21 but I don't remember his actual age (18?, 19?, 20?). Most of us are probably late 20s through late 30s though.

Spot77
September 18, 2005, 08:05 PM
Our youngest participant was under 21 but I don't remember his actual age (18?, 19?, 20?).

At the last Maryland Shall Issue - Anne Arundel County shoot, I took my 9 year old daughter.

As soon as she builds her arm muscles up to hold the Marlin .22 decently she's gonna' be the next Annie Oakley.

JeepDriver
September 18, 2005, 08:21 PM
I forgot about having to bring my own target stand.

Sounds like another trip to Lowes and another basement project!

FYI: The taget stands are supposed to hold the target 4ft off the ground

Norton
September 18, 2005, 08:37 PM
FYI: The taget stands are supposed to hold the target 4ft off the ground

True that's what they say, but I'll just state that at 4ft (precisely I might add :p ) my frames were the tallest there. In fact, with the target 4 feet off of the ground it's nearly invisible at the 100 yd point. I'm going to try one out that's a little shorter next time.

bbrins
September 19, 2005, 08:11 PM
I wouldn't normally mind the drive to Elk Neck State Park, but I'm going to be in Green Ridge State Forest the third week in October. I have to conserve my gas/ammo money for one or the other and Green Ridge is already planned. Sorry, but I'll shoot a few rounds for y'awl.

Girlwithagun
September 20, 2005, 11:31 AM
Just saw this thread. Have a good time, guys and shoot a few rounds for me.

Spot77
September 20, 2005, 02:38 PM
Oh don't worry, we'll shoot plenty.

Is Anapex allowed to come out and play with us? :neener:

Slimjim
September 20, 2005, 08:16 PM
I need to get my DE slide off to MRI and get it fixed before the shoot!

SB88LX
September 21, 2005, 05:34 PM
Elk neck state park. Im coming from Mt. Airy (10 minutes east of frederick). Where/how far/long is the drive?

Upperclasstwit42
September 21, 2005, 06:37 PM
SB88LX, where is a good place in the Mt. Airy area to shoot?

Spot77
September 21, 2005, 07:20 PM
SB88LX ,

I'd say give yourself about 90 minutes or so to get there.

As the date gets closer, one of us will post directions and a definite time.

Girlwithagun
September 21, 2005, 09:17 PM
Is Anapex allowed to come out and play with us?

*yells* "Anapex, your friends are here to see you! Just finish cleaning your room and you can go out and play" :neener:

SB88LX
September 23, 2005, 07:20 PM
Upperclasstwit42, I wish I knew a good place to shoot in mount airy. Closest place is the Izaac Walton league off of 108 in damascus. I've been there once with an acquaintance, it was alright but apparently pretty disciplined (no rapid fire, paper targets only). I'm a safe shooter but I like to have a little fun at the same time. Other than that, theres pretty much nothing around.

chaim
September 25, 2005, 11:48 PM
Bump

JeepDriver
September 28, 2005, 09:23 PM
Everyone still on for the 9th?

My trigger finger is getting the itch! I really need to scratch it!

Spot77
September 28, 2005, 09:27 PM
Yes sir - Norton and I are on for the 9th.

I have 500 rounds of Georgia Arms .223 that I need to get into.

And 500 rounds of .45, and 500 rounds of 9mm, and 500 rounds of 7.62x39..... :evil:

Spot77
October 2, 2005, 12:41 PM
Looking forward to the 9th - a week from today.

Feel free to invite any non-THR members as well.

JeepDriver
October 3, 2005, 10:02 PM
Yes sir - Norton and I are on for the 9th.

Good Deal!

What time do you all want to meet up there? I'm thinking the earlier the better, about 10?

I'm going to bring mostly rifles. And my P226ST in 357 Sig.

Norton
October 3, 2005, 10:44 PM
I'm going to bring mostly rifles.

As long as you promise to keep that rifle that fouled up your face away from me :neener: In return, I promise to keep my STG58 with its enthusiastic extraction away from you. :D

Anyone have any requests?

Hey anapex.....you planning on coming out to play?

SB88LX
October 4, 2005, 02:24 AM
I could possibly make it out. All I have is my 45, everyone pretty open with sharing guns? :D

JeepDriver
October 4, 2005, 07:47 AM
As long as you promise to keep that rifle that fouled up your face away from me

Honestly, she's working much much better now ;)

Spot77
October 4, 2005, 08:35 AM
everyone pretty open with sharing guns?

I can't speak for everyone, but I think 99% of the people attending will enthusiastically say, "YES" and most will insist on it. :)

10:00 am sounds like a perfect time. I suspect that Norton and I may even get there a little earlier.

We'll be the tall fellas that look a bit alike, although I'm generally considered to be the far better looking one. :neener:

Oh btw - they have a trap station there, but you have to bring your own clays and thrower.

So I might bring the 870 to give you guys something to laugh at.

Norton
October 4, 2005, 09:10 AM
Oh btw - they have a trap station there, but you have to bring your own clays and thrower

Hmmm...I almost got the impression that the launcher was there before those other fellas got there the last time. Might be mistaken......

So, if that's not the case....if I bring the clays will you launch them....from out in the field? :evil:

Does anyone have one of those clay chuckers?

Spot77
October 4, 2005, 09:13 AM
Maybe I'll go to WallyWorld and pick up one of those cheap hand throwers.

if I bring the clays will you launch them....from out in the field?

Only if you hold my target stand while I sigt in my AR-15. :neener:

JeepDriver
October 4, 2005, 11:04 PM
everyone pretty open with sharing guns?

Heck yea, you're always welcome to shoot anything I have with me.

So I might bring the 870 to give you guys something to laugh at

I'll bring some shot shells and really give people something to laugh at. The 18" barrel on the Benelli ain't really cut out for shooting clays!

Norton
October 5, 2005, 07:14 AM
The 18" barrel on the Benelli ain't really cut out for shooting clays!

No problem....back in the Spring we were at a shoot where a guy was using his Saiga 12g to shoot clays :evil:

Spot77
October 5, 2005, 08:26 AM
OH but the Saiga rocked!

"Pull!"

Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam!!!!

"Did I hit it?"

"No, but Dang that's cool!"

:evil:

chaim
October 6, 2005, 10:46 PM
So, 10am on Sunday? Sounds good.

I am working the overnight shift now, but since I've just started I'm still adjusting. I am working the 11pm-7:30am shift Sat night/Sun morning. So, the only thing I can promise 100% is that I'll try to be there. I can't promise that I'll be awake enough to make it though.

Depending upon traffic I should be on time if I make it. I will be off work between 7:30 and 8am (unless I get mandated for a double shift- it happens sometimes). I'll have to run home, which will be in the opposite direction (I work in Towson, I live in Columbia, and Cecil County is up north), to grab some guns since I am paranoid and there is no way I'm breaking the law to store them in my trunk at work- I can just picture trying to explain to the cops that I had guns in the trunk if my car gets stolen, or worse, if one of our patients gets hold of my keys and escapes with them (I work in a psychiatric hospital). If I get out late and/or if traffic is bad I might be a little late.

Assuming I make it, I plan to primarily take rifles this time around (probably both the .45LC and the 30-30 Winchester 94 and definately at least one of them, definately the AR, probably the SKS, probably the Marlin 60), but I may take a handgun or two (probably only revolvers). If someone is bringing a clay thrower I'll try to remember to take the Benelli Nova, some target shells, and some clays. I've never shot clays and I'd love to try, and my 18.5" Benelli set up for HD should be fun (heck, if I can get decent at clays with that then when I finally get a more suitable shotgun I should be able to be good- more likely, I'll be good for a laugh).

edit for spelling- truck should have been trunk (I do not own a truck, though I'd love a Ford Ranger or Dodge Dakota)

Spot77
October 7, 2005, 07:19 AM
(I work in a psychiatric hospital).

Better than living in one :neener:

I'd like to try that Nova, and since I've been on a revolver kick lately I'll probably beg a few rounds through any that people bring.

I just bought a Taurus Tracker in 22.lr. Shame I won't be able to pick it up in time (Dang 7 day waiting period!)

Norton
October 7, 2005, 07:26 AM
chaim,

Hope you can make it. Shooting clays=fun. I think that you'll find it to be pretty easy to do. My comment to someone about shooting trap was that it's like that board game Othello: A minute to learn....A lifetime to master.

I wouldn't mind running a few rounds through that AR. The only one I've ever shot is Spot77's and I'd like to do a back to back comparison since I might be trying to save up my quarters to get one.

JeepDriver
October 7, 2005, 04:41 PM
I wouldn't mind running a few rounds through that AR

I'll have me M4 clone with me, you're more then welcome to shoot it. Be careful of those AR's though. They can get very addicting.......

Spot77
October 7, 2005, 06:23 PM
If I remember correctly, Chaim's AR is a Bushmaster identical to mine.

SB88LX
October 8, 2005, 05:15 PM
Its been raining since yesterday where I'm at, is the shoot still going on tomorrow?

Spot77
October 8, 2005, 07:15 PM
As long as it's not raining here at 8:00 am, I think we should still be ON.

According to the latest weather report I saw, the rain should stop early morning, whatever that is. "Early morning" to me means 1 or 2 am......

EDIT: Just checked again and it should be a high of 69 and cloudy....but no mention of rain. 20% chance of early precipitation.

JeepDriver
October 8, 2005, 09:12 PM
I was wondering if every one is still on. The wife is pushing me to cancle (Basement is leaking)

But I'm still on!

Spot77
October 8, 2005, 10:38 PM
Already stopped raining here about an hour ago.

I'm loaded up and ready to go.

chaim
October 8, 2005, 11:18 PM
I just bought a Taurus Tracker in 22.lr That is a gun I'd love a chance to shoot. As soon as the current financial issue is cleared up (soon, I may even get away without selling any guns :D ) and shortly after start buying again, that is a gun definately on my list.

I wouldn't mind running a few rounds through that AR. The only one I've ever shot is Spot77's and I'd like to do a back to back comparison since I might be trying to save up my quarters to get one. It is a Bushmaster HBAR. Heck, if I do have to sell it will be the first to go (though I do have a few people with "dibs").

Its been raining since yesterday where I'm at, is the shoot still going on tomorrow? I can't promise I'll make it (I'm still adjusting to night shift and there is always the possibility that at 7:25AM I'll get mandated to work a double), but I do plan to try to be there tomorrow if I'm awake enough to be safe (both shooting and driving).

It did turn out that I didn't get a chance to pick up a target frame though so I may have to share a lane with someone (would anyone allow me to use their lane if I chipped in?). Heck, I may be awake enough to drive but not enough to shoot anyway. If that's the case I'll bring some guns in case anyone wants to borrow anything and I'll just show up to be social.

Well, I'm signing off- I have to leave for work in a couple minutes.

Spot77
October 9, 2005, 08:14 AM
Id anybody needs a target frame, just grab one of two of those disposable cardboard signs with the wire frames that realtors and every other fly by night company seems to be putting everywhere. I'll show you how to make them work just fine.

Loading up the car right now - see you all in a bit

JeepDriver
October 9, 2005, 09:18 AM
Packing up the Jeep see ya there

Slimjim
October 9, 2005, 09:27 AM
Cant make it guys, dangit, i really wanted to go too.

chaim
October 9, 2005, 09:39 AM
I'm not going to make it. Had to fight to stay awake on my drive home from work, I'm not going to make it out for another hour drive, a few hours on the range, and then driving home. I'm going to bed pretty much as soon as I'm done with this message. Sorry.

SB88LX
October 9, 2005, 03:07 PM
Problems with the kid/woman this morning :rolleyes: ... How'd it go?

Norton
October 9, 2005, 04:57 PM
Just rolled back into the ranch after heaing up to Elk Neck. Ended up being me, Spot77 and JeepDriver. The pace was busy, but we ended up getting three benches in a row.

I had the STG58 and the CZ452.

JeepDriver brought along numerous toys. Had the pleasure of shooting the M1a and the .50cal HandiRifle as well as his excellent AR with the Aimpoint.

That AR is going to cost me money ;) I think it's time to order my lower and looking for good deals on uppers.

Shot a few clays with Spot's 870 as well as the Benelli that JeepDriver brought along. He managed to get the ranges attention by running 8 rounds of 12g at a clay (he got it with the first round BTW but chased the pieces with the other 7 rounds).

All in all a great afternoon....weather managed to copperate pretty well.

chaim
October 9, 2005, 06:02 PM
Had the pleasure of shooting the M1a and the .50cal HandiRifle

.50cal HandiRifle? That had to be fun. Despite not shooting rifles much, as soon as I can financially do it (after grad school) I definately want an M1A or two. Man, if I didn't already wish I could have made it, now....

Shot a few clays with Spot's 870 as well as the Benelli that JeepDriver brought along. He managed to get the ranges attention by running 8 rounds of 12g at a clay 8 rounds of 12ga? Can we say Flak anyone? :eek: That had to be impressive.

Spot77
October 9, 2005, 06:08 PM
Whew daddy! Finally got everything put away and the car cleaned out and washed off (Just a LITTLE mud on there!)

I dig the .500 handirifle - pretty cool. Although I could never afford the ammo for it :uhoh:

Next time we head out there I'm going to get at least two cases of clays; some for the range (you can put them on the berm) and some for the trap/skeet stand.

If the fellow who gave me the clays is reading this by chance - thanks again. I think we've met before but it didn't dawn on me until you were leaving.

Time for another Georgia Arms order. That stuff is SWEET in .223 and .45ACP. Went through a LOT of it in the past week.

Norton - thanks for the bruised knuckle. You will NEVER take the lane to my left ever again, understand?

Nap time now :)

Norton
October 9, 2005, 08:37 PM
Norton - thanks for the bruised knuckle. You will NEVER take the lane to my left ever again, understand?

I look at it as being like an armored vehicle as having protection from multiple sides :evil:

.50cal HandiRifle? That had to be fun.
It was ....interesting....I did three rounds through it. The first two were brisk but not painful. By the third shot it was starting to smart a bit on my bum shoulder.

The 1/2" holes were impressive though. Nothing like a hole in your target big enough to see through.....

JeepDriver
October 9, 2005, 08:44 PM
That was a good time today.

Norton's FAL did fling that brass rather hard :evil:

OH yea, thanks for telling me I had oil/grease all over my face. ;)

Norton, here is Model 1 Sales (http://www.model1sales.com/) web site. They have some pretty good prices on AR uppers and kits.

Norton
October 9, 2005, 09:31 PM
OH yea, thanks for telling me I had oil/grease all over my face.

Man...Spot said something about that when we got back in the car and I said that I just figured that you knew that PTR did that given your previous unfortunate encounter with said rifle. Didn't mean to set you up......

Consider it a badge of honor!

Funny....I was wondering how I was getting rained on because my glasses were spotting up. Then I realized that it was the FAL spraying me from the handle :eek: Guess I better go lighter on the lube next time. :o

Norton
October 9, 2005, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the the model 1 link too!

This trip is going to end up costing me money......must resist the AR bug....must resist....must resis.....resi....res.....

Oh heck, guess I'll order that lower after all :evil:

Spot77
October 9, 2005, 09:47 PM
OH yea, thanks for telling me I had oil/grease all over my face

D'oh!

Like Norton said, I was trying to be considerate but he talked me out of it.

I recall Norton saying something like, "Yeah well....that's what he gets for having such cool stuff and outshooting me all the time!"

Your oil marks compliment the blood that eventually flowed from my knuckles where those 308 missles kept hitting me.

Witht the way Norton shoots, I would have been safer in FRONT of the gun! :neener:

This doesn't mean you're gonna' rescind your offer to come out and shoot the full auto stuff does it? :(

chaim
October 9, 2005, 10:13 PM
This trip is going to end up costing me money......must resist the AR bug....must resist....must resis.....resi....res.....

Norton, how about getting together some afternoon in the next week or two so you can try my AR. Then maybe a short trip to a couple stores to see what you see.

However, are you sure you want an AR15? I think if I was doing it again I'd save a couple bucks and make it a Mini-14 or AR180, or I'd spend a little more and get a .308 M1A or FAL. That or go completely a different direction with an M1 Carbine and M1 Garand. Bottom line, the AR is nice, but if I hadn't shot one in basic and had I not just "had" to get one now as a result, I'm not sure it would be my first choice.

Norton
October 10, 2005, 05:44 AM
....or I'd spend a little more and get a .308 M1A or FAL. That or go completely a different direction with an M1 Carbine and M1 Garand.

Heh, heh....

FAL....check
Garand.....check
:evil:

I'm just sort of hankering for the modularity of the AR platform. It's attractive that I can have a 24" barrelled upper and an M4gery upper on the same receiver. Plus the wife is more likely to shoot this one.....it's always a good thing to have a wife who likes to shoot the guns you have so that it will be OK for you to buy more ;)

I've been looking for a carbine that I can put in the back of the Jeep for when we go down to my mountain land.

chaim
October 10, 2005, 10:42 AM
...modularity of the AR platform...the wife is more likely to shoot this one... Well, there are advantages to the AR. It isn't a bad gun by any stretch of the imagination.

anapex
October 11, 2005, 04:03 PM
I really need to give one of you guys my cell number so you can call and remind me about these things. Sounds like I missed a great time.

Spot77
October 12, 2005, 01:19 AM
Sounds more like GWAG kept you in the dark about it :evil:

Jealous perhaps that she couldn't attend? :neener:
Just a few more months............

But we'll gladly call and hassle you to bring your fun toys out so we can play with them!

IDriveB5
October 12, 2005, 06:25 PM
do you guys have anything in november planned? ill have a new toy then and will be itching to do a lot of shooting.

-daniel

Norton
October 12, 2005, 07:10 PM
We will probably do a pistol shoot at On Target the first part of November....watch out for a post from GirlWithAGun

IDriveB5
October 12, 2005, 07:55 PM
copy that. on target isnt a bad drive so i should be able to make that. ill keep my eyes open

JeepDriver
October 12, 2005, 09:14 PM
We gotta hit the rifle range again soon

I got my Beta Mag today.

100 rounds of AR fun! :evil: :evil:

Norton
October 12, 2005, 10:02 PM
I got my Beta Mag today.

:cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "When should the next MD shoot be" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!