BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE - Fakery exposed.

PDA

Zorro
March 26, 2003, 10:51 PM
http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

Read this and be armed to tear apart the Anti-gunners that will quote it at the office.

If you enjoyed reading about "BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE - Fakery exposed." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hardtarget
March 26, 2003, 11:10 PM
Moore is a full size, full grown JERK. I think we expected no less from him. Thats why I try to totally ignore him. I'm doing a pretty good job of it, too!
Mark.

cobb
March 26, 2003, 11:17 PM
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

bamf
March 26, 2003, 11:19 PM
thank you for the link

Ullr
March 26, 2003, 11:33 PM
That's an outstanding link! Lots of great info. Thanks for posting it.

Drjones
March 27, 2003, 03:49 AM
*bump*

Email this to all your friends!!!

Don Gwinn
March 27, 2003, 08:53 AM
Folks, it's wonderful that this link keeps coming up, but maybe we could just bump the original thread each time, OK? ;)
I'm getting tired of merging!

anchored
March 27, 2003, 09:36 AM
Great link! (re-bump) ANybody have the email addresses of the members of the motion picture academy? I want to send it to them. . .

Ikari
March 28, 2003, 07:43 PM
Wow. I had been planning on ignoring the film entirely, but after reading that review, I simply have to see this level of bullsh*t for myself.

If you enjoyed reading about "BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE - Fakery exposed." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!