My AR-15 now!

PDA

Steelharp
March 27, 2003, 01:20 AM
I was happy with it anyway... but now...:cool: Thank you, SABLE Co., for having exactly the scope mount I wanted!

Mikey D...

If you enjoyed reading about "My AR-15 now!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
QuarterBoreGunner
March 27, 2003, 01:45 AM
Soooo.. what the story behind Liddy's signature on the stock?

Steelharp
March 27, 2003, 07:33 AM
The story... I'm a musician by trade, and back when Gordon was here in Nashville doing his radio show last November, I was the bandleader. My artist was Chad Simmons ("Soldier With a Gun"; check him out at www.chadsimmons.com ). After the show was over, we all went to a local recording studio for Gordon to sing a few songs. He has quite the bombastic voice! I didn't know he was a trained opera singer; he studied under the same guy that taught Caruso! Anyway, I had the rifle in the trunk, hoping I would get a chance to have him sign it. I did, and he did. They told me later that Charlton Heston was supposed to make a surprise appreance at the radio show, but he couldn't because of schedule conflicts. If I just coulda got his signature on the other side!

Mikey D...

If you enjoyed reading about "My AR-15 now!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!