someone selling competition rig's on ebay comment please=)

PDA

DoC_ER
September 13, 2005, 11:12 PM
hi guys was browsind ebay then saw this ads that sells rig i think for the price its ok

i emailed the seller really nice he's name is mr. hilman

here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Competition-Speed-HOLSTER-RIG-GLOCK-STI-Springfield_W0QQitemZ7182768020QQcategoryZ22701QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you enjoyed reading about "someone selling competition rig's on ebay comment please=)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
fredcwdoc
September 13, 2005, 11:14 PM
Not much feedback but I guess you have to start someplace.

bd457
September 14, 2005, 10:35 AM
Shippings a bit steep too.

eerw
September 14, 2005, 11:09 PM
It looks like a knock off of the CR Speed holster, belt and pouches..

could not vouch for how good or bad it is...as I have never seen this brand before..

I think I would rather look for known brands that competitors use..and look for used deals than buy a whole set of unknown equipment.

what type of shooting are you doing or planning on? what gun and mags are you planning on using..

brands that I use, have used and like are CR Speed, Safariland, Kytac, Comptac, Cendex, GhostHolster..

Jeeper
September 15, 2005, 01:09 AM
Is it just me or is it weird that someone's first post on THR would be to promote "someone elses" gear? :uhoh:

DoC_ER
September 15, 2005, 06:56 AM
i'am just curious.... i use cr speed for shooting but happened to me already my gun droped because of wear trigger guard lock=(

If you enjoyed reading about "someone selling competition rig's on ebay comment please=)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!