Chuck Hawks website?

PDA

e.boock
September 19, 2005, 10:52 PM
Earlier today I was able to get Chuck Hawks website and now I get redirected like the site doesn't exist. Server problem or does someone know something that I don't know?
Regards,
Ed

If you enjoyed reading about "Chuck Hawks website?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jem375
September 19, 2005, 11:35 PM
same here, his website is no more, it looks like.......

Creeping Incrementalism
September 20, 2005, 12:13 AM
Maybe the guy forgot to renew his own domain... does anyone have his email? There was lots of sensible advice on his site.

rwc
September 20, 2005, 12:40 AM
I just looked at his site a week ago. It looks like a cybersquater got his domain. I hope I'm wrong.
A couple years ago he split his site into subscription and non-subscription. Maybe it didn't pay...

rdbrowning
September 20, 2005, 08:06 PM
Seems to be working now.

Thankfully

grimjaw
September 20, 2005, 09:51 PM
I'm a member, and I think we all received an email that reads as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ChuckHawks.com/Guns & Shooting Online Members!

This email is to inform you that we are having technical difficulties with our web site: chuckhawks.com.

We are working on the problem and should have it resolved by tomorrow (Tuesday, Sept. 20th) late morning/early afternoon (pacific time).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Suzie/Tech Support for ChuckHawks.com

Apparently it's fixed, b/c I was able to get in there today. Way to go Suzie! ;)

jmm

If you enjoyed reading about "Chuck Hawks website?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!