whitney wolverine .22?

PDA

Tokugawa
September 19, 2005, 10:42 PM
Anyone have one of these from Oly Arms? They seem like a nice light wieght pistol, I am thinking of getting one for my daughter.

If you enjoyed reading about "whitney wolverine .22?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wardog
September 20, 2005, 12:55 AM
I want one too. I'd also like to hear from someone who owns one.

dfariswheel
September 20, 2005, 01:14 AM
I read one online review.

The buyer said his early model had feed problems.
He returned it and they sent it back in 7 days, fixed, with a spare magazine included in the box.

He said he was still having a little trouble with mis-feeds, but he hadn't had time to do much experimenting with other ammo.

Other than that, he liked the gun, and said it fit and pointed better than any gun he'd ever held.

Dienekes
September 20, 2005, 05:43 PM
Looked one over at a gun show about a month ago. Seemed like a nice, well made gun. I always liked the orginals when I was a kid so it's interesting to see a revival of them now.

I already have a plethora of better .22 pistols than I deserve now so it's getting harder to justify another even as a toy.

Haven't seen any reviews on them that I can recall up to now.

a454me
September 20, 2005, 07:30 PM
I had an original years ( many ) ago , shot fairly good and was reasonably accurate but like many things someone came along that wanted it more than I thought I did , wish I had it back now .

BluesBear
September 21, 2005, 04:12 AM
I've handled three of the new one but sadly haven't been able to fire one yet.
Fit and finish were very nice. All three cycled A-Zoom APD flawlessly.
Hopefully I'll get one to test soon.

KaceCoyote
September 21, 2005, 10:51 AM
How much do these things go for? I love the look..

skeezix
September 21, 2005, 11:55 AM
A dealer at a gun show out here had one priced at $250 - IMO, a little high for a plastic .22.

KaceCoyote
September 21, 2005, 02:55 PM
Yes but the Wolverine isnt a plastic .22

Its a SPAAAAAAAAACE GUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Longbow
September 21, 2005, 09:23 PM
My local gunstore has an original one for $350. Like new condition. I just can't squeeze out the cash for another gun for now. :(

morzryd
September 21, 2005, 09:32 PM
I have an original and sent it to Olympic Arms for some work as it had a broken cocking piece and worn out sear.The parts from the new ones are interchangable with the old ones.While there I told them to add their new wood grips.Got the call today it was ready and now I just gotta send the money order out and get it back in my hands.I can't wait to see it and I will post some pics when I get it back.

If you enjoyed reading about "whitney wolverine .22?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!