Anybody else get the FIREQUEST catalog?

PDA

atblis
September 20, 2005, 09:41 PM
Looks like everything a mall ninja could want.

Appears to be a bunch of junk to me.

Some of the prices seem awful high

10rnds of SS109 for $19.99
Uhhhh, Okay

Ramline Ruger 10/22 Mags $22.00
Shouldn't those be about $10.00

Glock Mags start at $29.99

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody else get the FIREQUEST catalog?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Logan5
September 21, 2005, 12:37 AM
Hahaha, yeah, I've gotten on their mailing list somehow. Check out the buckshot with the fishooks attached... bizzare stuff. I always just laughed it off, not needing any buckshot rounds filled with fishooks.

atblis
September 21, 2005, 09:33 AM
I didn't see the fishhooks. Maybe I'll dig it out of the garbage.

atblis
September 21, 2005, 09:38 AM
"The cavitry created has the shock effect of 95%. That means that only 5% of any living thing could survive this kind of hit."

It almost sounds like the people writing this crap don't even speak English as their first language.

SalukiFan
September 21, 2005, 09:49 AM
Oh yeah, I've gotten this catalog before. My favorite description is for their Flamethrower 12 gauge round:

"The 12 Ga. "Flame Thrower" round as pictured produces an enormous wall of fire for 250+ feet. The incendiary metal compound contained inside burns when fired at over 4000 degrees fahrenheit, showering your target in a momentary wall of flame. WARNING! Extreme fire hazard. Do not shoot in any dry grass foliage, trees, or near flammable materials. Donít shoot indoors." :what:

Sooooo, where can you shoot this round?

Oh, and apparently this round must be shipped under HAZMAT rules. Nice. :rolleyes:

Missashot
September 21, 2005, 10:03 AM
Never heard of that catalog. Sounds like some fun reading though. :p

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody else get the FIREQUEST catalog?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!