great gun show wanted

PDA

somoss
September 21, 2005, 09:55 PM
okay i finally have the opportunity to get a full weekend off from work and i would like to go to a really big gun show. all the ones in the dc metro area (maryland and virginia) are a bit small. are there any really big gun shows coming up soon in the surrounding states, west virginia, pennsylvania, north carolina, ohio, new york....?
the bigger the better. i am looking to pick up some guns and good shows along with assorted other items.
thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "great gun show wanted" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Stauble
September 21, 2005, 10:43 PM
theres one in Florida :D

Gunpacker
September 21, 2005, 10:58 PM
somoss, there is one at Charlotte every 2 months. Not there now and not sure of the schedule, but they have the best shows I have been to. 3 buildings full of guns, ammo, knives, gear. Bit of jerky, jewelry, etc. too, but not too much. Several large Milsurp dealers are from that area and usually have lots of stuff. Some very large dealers attend with very good prices on modern handguns. Ammo dealers attend with crates of ammo. Great place. :)

simon
September 22, 2005, 12:42 PM
Knob Creek!
Next month..

mtnbkr
September 22, 2005, 12:52 PM
Have you been to the show in Chantilly? I dunno how it compares to shows in other states, but it's pretty big for Va. I think the next one is in Nov.

Chris

LaEscopeta
September 22, 2005, 01:13 PM
"The Nation's Gun Show"
held at the Dulles Expo in Chantilly, VA!
November 18, 19 & 20

http://www.thenationsgunshow.com/

I went to the one last spring; took me almost 3 hours to look at everything I wanted to. Don't know if you would consider this "really big" or not.

Larry Ashcraft
September 22, 2005, 01:27 PM
If you want "really big" this is the one:

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com

3800+ tables, 11 acres. However, it is in Tulsa OK.

If you enjoyed reading about "great gun show wanted" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!