Midway discount code?

PDA

Linear Thinker
September 22, 2005, 12:07 PM
About to place a large order with Midway. Does anyone have a discount/promo code from them? I used to get those by e-mail, but since I haven't ordered in a while, they stopped.
TIA,
LT

If you enjoyed reading about "Midway discount code?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lennyjoe
September 22, 2005, 01:53 PM
Not here.

I have a C&R license on file with them so I get dealer discounts. Well worth the $35 for the license in what I've saved thru Midway over the years.

Hopefully someone can help you out.

Linear Thinker
September 22, 2005, 02:30 PM
Thanks! I have a C&R FFL. Just spoke to Midway - they will set up a dealer account for me after they receive my faxed FFL.
LT

Jet22
September 22, 2005, 04:48 PM
I get a dealers discount too but don't order much from them. Midsouth Shooters Supply (www.midsouthshooterssupply.com (http://)) is usually cheaper even after the discount and especially after the shipping.

The Drew
September 22, 2005, 10:10 PM
Just by chance... What are the details on the dealer discount?

I too have a C&R and would be interested.

Lennyjoe
September 23, 2005, 01:22 AM
You send them in a copy of your C&R license and when they get it they will set you up to get the dealer discount on most items they sell. You will have to set up an account with them so you can sign in and see the difference in price. You will save your $35 you invested in your C&R license in no time.

Same with Brownell's.

If you enjoyed reading about "Midway discount code?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!