Dan Wesson V22 info

PDA

kahr404life
September 22, 2005, 05:38 PM
Does any body have any info on the Dan Wesson v22 revolver. I'm looking for accuracy, durability, and how much it cost.

If you enjoyed reading about "Dan Wesson V22 info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JoeHatley
September 23, 2005, 10:42 AM
I owned one for over 10 years. Sold it a couple of years ago for what I had in it, $250.

Quite accurate, but mine had a headspace problem that caused very hard extraction. I didn't feel I having it fixed, so I sold it and bought a Model 17.

Good Luck...

Joe

unspellable
September 23, 2005, 02:18 PM
No extraction problems with mine. I'm not a good enough shot with it to say how good the accuracy is or isn't.

Majic
September 24, 2005, 12:48 AM
Mine will outshoot my K22. On a good day it will outshoot my OMT. They are built on a medium frame that's about the size of a L-frame so they are quite durable. I bought mine many years ago for under $200 in like new condition.

Peter M. Eick
September 26, 2005, 08:43 AM
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/eickpm/722_target.jpg

Here is my 722. I have not taken pictures of the 22v in action. Identical guns but in blued.

They are accurate (50 shots at 15 yards) reliable and very fun to shoot. I love mine in double action! What other barrels did you get?

If you enjoyed reading about "Dan Wesson V22 info" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!