NRA American Hunter Rating Slug Shells?

PDA

OneInchGroup
September 23, 2005, 04:05 PM
Does anyone out there get the NRA publication American Hunter? I've heard that the October issue has an article comparing all the shotgun slug ammo available, with test fire results, etc.

Would like to see a copy of the article so I can use it to determine which slugs are likely to be best in the field and in target competition.

Sadly, American Rifleman, the NRA magazine that is part of my membership package, did not include that very important article this month. :banghead:

A little help out there, please? Post the article or scan and email a copy, maybe?

Thanks. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA American Hunter Rating Slug Shells?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Vagabond
September 23, 2005, 11:37 PM
but last one I have received is September.
I'll look for the article when I get it.

Vagabond
October 2, 2005, 08:31 PM
I'll try to scan it into PDF's and post it at a web page - check back here in the next 24 hours.

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA American Hunter Rating Slug Shells?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!