Grips for a Sig 226

PDA

Ric
September 26, 2005, 12:12 AM
OK, all of you Sig guys have convinced me. I'm getting a two-tone Sig 226 in 40 S&W this week. :D
But since I have the typical handgunners problem of not keeping anything stock, I'm looking for grips for it.
Anybody have after market grips on a Sig 226?? :cool:
Pics would be greatly appreciated....

If you enjoyed reading about "Grips for a Sig 226" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim Watson
September 26, 2005, 12:23 AM
If you have any class, you will get Nills.
http://nill-griffe.de/cms_usa/index.php?land_id=2&guntyp=2&manufacturer=44&id_navigation=4

Hogue makes some, too.
http://www.hogueinc.com/getgrip/merchant.ihtml?pid=348&lastcatid=44&step=4

Black Majik
September 26, 2005, 12:23 AM
Check out Nill or Hogue for wood grips.

I myself prefer Hogue's rubber fingerless grips, since those plastic stocks dont have much traction at all.

stroll over to www.sigforum.com and check out their classifieds. Theres good deals there sometimes.

Oh yeah, their gallery... it'll give you a good idea of whats out there.

Good luck!

dakotasin
September 26, 2005, 08:23 AM
i use hogue rubber grips on my 229, and really do like them.

i wouldn't be surprised at all to find that i am truly w/o class... but, wood grips on a sig look very strange to me - which is why i went hogue (fingerless).

XLMiguel
September 26, 2005, 10:00 AM
Here's mine with Hogue Pao Fero. They're a rich cordovan brown in color, fit perfectly. Nills are very nice, so are the Hogues@ about 1/2 the price

Black Majik
September 26, 2005, 08:33 PM
I gotta agree with dakotasin, I find that wood on SIGs look really weird, except the P210 :D

CougarRed
September 27, 2005, 09:53 PM
I have Hogue rubber grips with finger grooves on my P226-40/357 - feels great in my hand. Much better than stock.

If you enjoyed reading about "Grips for a Sig 226" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!