quick question

PDA

XDn00b101
September 27, 2005, 04:21 AM
I bought a new XD40. Can someone tell me what I should get in the box when I go to pick it up? This gun should come with 2 magazines and a locking device, right?

If you enjoyed reading about "quick question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
eagle45
September 27, 2005, 07:53 AM
That may depend on the 'package' you purchased. Springfield has had some promotional deals that offer the pistol, holster, extra mags etc.

I believe the standard deal is the pistol, lock, cleaning brush, 2 mags (maybe one high cap) in a carrying case.

Tim3256
September 27, 2005, 01:03 PM
In MA, you will get:

The gun itself.
Two 10 rnd Klinton magazines.
Cleaning brush (crap)
Factory documentation (owner's manual)
A lock of some type.
Carrying case.

I know you didn't ask but...take good care of the finish on this gun, they're prone to problems, but getting better lately.

Tim3256

mattw
September 27, 2005, 01:26 PM
In mississippi when you buy an XD9 you get a plastic carrying case, two 15 round mags, one cable lock, and a blue pastic bag. Inside the blue plastic bag is the maintinance and operation manual, a test-fire target, one or two test fire-casings, a springfield armory/american flag sticker, if I remember correctly there was aslo a printed XD accessories price list and a letter saying something to the effect of "thank you for buying this handgun.. blah blah blah life time warranty.. blah blah."

XDn00b101
September 27, 2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks guys!

If you enjoyed reading about "quick question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!