trunk monkey

PDA

bobs1066
March 28, 2003, 04:26 PM
cheap yucks.......

If you enjoyed reading about "trunk monkey" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Unisaw
March 28, 2003, 05:23 PM
:confused: Can you shed a little more light on this subject?

bobs1066
March 28, 2003, 05:29 PM
It's a hugely funny little movie that I tried to upload. Like most everything else I've tried to do on the computer today, it seems to have fallen dead on its butt.

Dang!

Shweboner
March 29, 2003, 01:19 AM
If its the same thing I am thinking of its a tv commercial.

Where the driver is being attacked, then pushes the trunk monkey button and out from the trunk comes the monkey w/a tire iron and proceeds to beat the **** out of the attacker.

Correct me if I am wrong

~Brian

jmbg29
March 29, 2003, 01:55 AM
Where the driver is being attacked, then pushes the trunk monkey button and out from the trunk comes the monkey w/a tire iron and proceeds to beat the **** out of the attacker.I wants me one!

Airwolf
March 29, 2003, 06:51 AM
http://www.wiredvideo.com/av/clips/trunkmonkey.mpg

hso
March 29, 2003, 07:10 AM
Runt locked the last thread on this (perhaps because of the memory and bandwidth that "movies" take up). I appreciate Airwolf providing the link instead of embedding the file, even though I only find the thing mildly amusing.

Bruz
March 29, 2003, 01:38 PM
even though I only find the thing mildly amusing

With all the prior posts the build up was just too high, thus the anti-climatic ending! :neener: It was finally amusing though.

280PLUS
March 29, 2003, 01:50 PM
:D

bobs1066
March 29, 2003, 08:49 PM
A monkey in shorts swinging a tire iron, ya just can't beat that for sophisticated humor!

MonkeyMan
March 31, 2003, 09:50 AM
Hey folks, that's an ape, not a monkey. And take it from somebody who knows, a chimp, even a very young one like in the clip, DOES NOT need any sort of tool to get his point across.

Crimper-D
March 31, 2003, 05:25 PM
Trouble is... I can't have a 'Trunk Monkey' = wouldn't be fair to the poor critter... My ex-Mother-in-Law is in there:rolleyes: :D

HAG ATTACK!!! :eek: :D :D :D

Betty
March 31, 2003, 07:38 PM
I closed the other one because it was completely OT as it didn't see any link or anything - it just "monkey" or somethinglikethat, so I figured somebody was being goofy....

Anyhow, this really doesn't belong here anyway. :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "trunk monkey" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!