Speaking of calendars...

PDA

TimH
September 28, 2005, 01:56 PM
I saw another thread asking Oleg if he ever does calendars. SO every year I don't get aroung to buying calandars till its too late. So where can I get nice gun calandars? Gun calandars with woman would be nice :p

If you enjoyed reading about "Speaking of calendars..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BrokenPaw
September 28, 2005, 02:18 PM
There's always G. Gordon Liddy's "Stacked and Packed" calendar. A brief Google search will get you where you need to be...

-BP

nomadboi
September 28, 2005, 06:15 PM
There's a gentleman who hangs out on the cop talk forum over at Glock Talk who does the scantily-clad-women-with-guns calendar thing. Me, I've got a wife and baby daughter, and can't get away with that kinda thing. :p

Kamicosmos
September 28, 2005, 07:31 PM
How can you forget Dillon's calendars? He has two, and the new ones just went on sale.

They are also a bit more tasteful than most, so they are a bit more appropriate for in house use, instead of being relegated to teh garage or something like some of the others.

TimH
September 28, 2005, 07:45 PM
who does the scantily-clad-women-with-guns calendar thing. Me, I've got a wife and baby daughter, and can't get away with that kinda thing.

Me either. Just something sexy about a woman with a gun :D

There's always G. Gordon Liddy's "Stacked and Packed" calendar.

I had one of those a couple of years ago. I didn't know he still did them.

How can you forget Dillon's calendars?

Thats the one I was trying to think of. Thanks

Ringer
September 28, 2005, 10:54 PM
Probably not all that appropriate but Rguns (http://www.rguns.net) has them.

If you enjoyed reading about "Speaking of calendars..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!