Im being investigated by.INTERPOL

PDA

mcg-doc
September 29, 2005, 07:24 AM
I just received a letter from BAT&F in response to my Q&R license application. Because I was born outside the US, they want some additional information so that they can check me through Interpol. Now, Im on the outlook for black helicopters.

If you enjoyed reading about "Im being investigated by.INTERPOL" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
September 29, 2005, 07:27 AM
I am not sure how common that is, but 20 years ago +, when I first began my career as a paramedic, I was investigated by Interpol as part of the process of being issued a badge to go behind the scenes at the airport while on duty. This was many years before 9/11 and the TSA.

4v50 Gary
September 29, 2005, 09:04 AM
If hanging plaques on a police station wall counts, I can say that I "worked" for Interpol. ;)

MuzzleBlast
September 29, 2005, 09:16 AM
Don't let it freak you out. Interpol is just a European version of NCIS.

Kharn
September 29, 2005, 09:39 AM
Interpol is just a European version of NCIS.Do they have thier own TV show too? :neener:

Kharn

If you enjoyed reading about "Im being investigated by.INTERPOL" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!