USP Expert Trigger

PDA

Dacos
March 28, 2003, 09:02 PM
Could a competent gunsmith install a stainless steel trigger in the USP Expert? A friend of mine wants to sell his, but I hate the stock trigger with its adjustable trigger stop. Other than that I really like shooting it and its controls are idealy located.

If you enjoyed reading about "USP Expert Trigger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Schuey2002
March 28, 2003, 11:27 PM
You need to ask this question on HKpro.com. You might get a quicker answer. Here is a direct link to Grayguns Trigger Talk forum..

http://sf1000.registeredsite.com/~user880686/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=16

10-Ring
March 29, 2003, 02:54 AM
I have not experienced any trigger related problems in 20k+ rounds. If guess you could take out the screw or have a stock USP trigger installed to take its place.

Oh, that bunch on HKPro.com will have a definite answer for ya! Good luck ;)

Smurfslayer
March 31, 2003, 08:25 PM
Search the forums at HKPro for 'match trigger install' ;

What don't you like about the match trigger?
I installed the match trigger in my USP 9 and like it better than stock. It's not perfect, but is better. 2 things though

1: that adjustable stop backs out. Even after generous application of loctite red :banghead:

2: the match trigger return spring creats a trigger reset that can best be described as 'sucky'. I reverted to the stock return spring and the feel of the trigger is much improved over stock AND has better reset !

HTH

10-Ring
March 31, 2003, 09:22 PM
I've been contemplating sending my Expert to Mr. Gray to see what magic he can do w/ the trigger reset.

Sven
August 18, 2003, 05:30 AM
How is that stock trigger? What is the reset like?

10-Ring
August 18, 2003, 11:49 AM
The reset on the match trigger feels a tad longer than the stock trigger on other USPs.

:( Too bad Bruce Gray has stopped working on USPs :(

If you enjoyed reading about "USP Expert Trigger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!