Glock 34 vs XD9 Tactical

PDA

genecole
September 30, 2005, 11:44 AM
Just curious which one you guys think is better. I can get the XD with 3 mags and a holster for about $80 less than the glock with 2 mags. Any reports on how accurate the tactical XD9's are. I know the G34 has won some pretty big competitions with the glock shooters. Just looking for opinions, info, experiences.

Thanks
Gene Cole III

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock 34 vs XD9 Tactical" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shipwreck
September 30, 2005, 12:22 PM
The finish on the Glock is much more durable. There are more modification options for the Glock as well. If you can afford it, I'd go w/ the Glock.

I have a 34 and I love it.

genecole
September 30, 2005, 12:35 PM
Thanks, I like the G34 better so far. On the past Glock I had the trigger seemed better than on the XD I tried. I have had a lot of people tell me to try the Xd because they are good guns. The G34 has adjustable sights which I really like. Do you know if they have the G34 out in the OD green frame yet?

Thanks
Gene Cole III

ruger270man
September 30, 2005, 03:36 PM
I just ordered a G34 yesterday, my first glock!

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock 34 vs XD9 Tactical" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!