Anyone know of any Taurus 444MULTI reviews

PDA

MrTuffPaws
September 30, 2005, 07:27 PM
I am interested in reading a review of the new Taurus 444MULTI. Anyone know of any or have any personal experince with one?

http://www.taurususa.com/products/product-details.cfm?model=444MULTI&category=Revolver

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone know of any Taurus 444MULTI reviews" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mlgar71
January 22, 2006, 08:28 PM
I purchased a Taurus 444MULTI .44 Ultralite Titanium Bl Revolver on 1-19-06. The first day at the range 1-21-06, after 18 rounds the extractor rod jammed. After that, on the next 6 rounds the trigger began to jam. I could not fire a solid 6 in a row. I was using regular 180 and 200gr Mags and .44 specials. I took it back and am in the process of repair/replace. Maybe I just got a lemon, we will see in the coming days. I will let you know how that goes. I do need to say that the gun was a great shooting gun(when not jamming) I think I just got a bad 1. If anyone else has had a similar problem please reply to this post....

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone know of any Taurus 444MULTI reviews" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!