G21 report

PDA

mohaaplayer69
October 2, 2005, 02:52 PM
Purchased a G21 this week and it is awsome.It fits my hand great and I can't wait to get out to the range this week with her.

If you enjoyed reading about "G21 report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gen
October 2, 2005, 03:33 PM
Not much of a report but ok

turbonatr
October 2, 2005, 05:19 PM
Tell us more, .40CALJHP!

:rolleyes:

mohaaplayer69
October 3, 2005, 08:46 PM
Excluse me but you have called me kristy on GT,and now 40cal on this site.I don't know what your deal is are who you think I am,but if you have a problem with me send me a E-mail
mohaaplayer69@msn.com
If you have a problem with me let me know,I also live in Pa ;)

Thanks Vincent Fiore Phila Pa

turbonatr
October 3, 2005, 08:57 PM
You were both kristylynn and .40CALJHP on GT before you were banned. Surely you remember the PM you sent me...

HA HA HA HA
HA HA I am Smith45 40caljhp and now Kristlynn,also I am on GT as 2 other people with 2 separate IP addresses.Catch me if you can HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I am forever.
Please ban me now I am tired of the Kristylynn routine,I need another challenge turdanatr

Notice the familiar (horrendous) spelling and identical (and horrible) punctuation?

mohaaplayer69
October 3, 2005, 09:02 PM
You are a sick man.I have no idea what the hell you are talking about,but if you want to meet and tell me your problem in person send me a E-mail.You have serious issues that need to be addressed in therapy.Anyway if that is the end of your insanity I would like to get back to gun talk.

If you need to discuss your problem FTF throw me a E-mail
mohaaplayer69@msn.com

turbonatr
October 3, 2005, 09:04 PM
Not a problem, Lenny. The people who need to know already have been made aware.

Enjoy your G21.

;)

mohaaplayer69
October 3, 2005, 09:07 PM
Dude what ever makes you happy.You need to get some help,but if you feal better calling me someone else,then whatever.

hnm201
October 3, 2005, 09:15 PM
I just want to point out that you can't always identify trolls like "kristylynn" or ".40CALJHP" by their IP address. Many broadband and WIFI providers reassign IPs dynamically and some even use NAT behind firewalls and routers which can make one or more THR members appear to using the same IP address when in fact they are different people that may be totally unaware of each other. It's never happened to me but I have first hand knowledge of people that it has happened to, and it's really frustrating, especially when the innocent bystander is a n00b. I think that it might be prudent to judge mohaaplayer69 by the content of his or her posts (I haven't read other posts under this username) rather than an IP address. While it's true that the post that started this thread wasn't exactly brilliant I don't think that it was particularly offensive.

I loves me a Glock 21! :)

turbonatr
October 3, 2005, 09:15 PM
http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=390230

Like I said, same poor spelling, same poor punctuation. Oh, wow, same location, too!! Just a different name. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:

hnm201
October 3, 2005, 09:19 PM
I understand that there are a lot of people in major metropolitan areas with poor spelling and punctuation. I'm not saying that you're wrong Turbonatr, only that you may not be right. I appreciate you fighting the good fight against web ***** everywhere.

.40CALJHP has been a member on GT for a year and while his posts have a high noise to information ratio they are a cut above the Kristylynn drivel.

turbonatr
October 3, 2005, 09:20 PM
At least two of his banned IP addresses were identical as well as his host. Like I said, posting style, and content is also identical. So is location. Some things to pick up on are not using a space after a comma and spelling the same words wrong with the exact incorrect spelling (like feal, etc.).

Last IP address and host...

40CALJHP
68.39.239.191. pcp0011686345pcs.chrstn01.pa.comcast.net

kristylynn
68.39.239.191. pcp0011686345pcs.chrstn01.pa.comcast.net

He already admitted to me of having two other usernames and completely different IP addresses. While the addresses may be different, I already checked the hosts and they are both in PA. Just sick and tired of trolls.

hnm201
October 3, 2005, 09:26 PM
In all cases where mistaken IP identity occurs the IP address, general physical location and hostname will be the same.

Here is a link to a decent white paper on Network Address Translation (http://www.vicomsoft.com/knowledge/reference/nat.html)

It won't be long before you have to go through some kind of identification check to get a posting membership on a premium board like THR or GlockTalk.

turbonatr
October 3, 2005, 09:27 PM
Believe me, it's takes a huge amount of time for moderators to keep track of all the banned members (especially with 40K+ members), but in the end it's worth it. I'd like to believe these guys are going to change when the re-register (which is not allowed, BTW), but after being banned 3+ times, I don't think they will change. A troll is a troll is a troll.

mohaaplayer69
October 3, 2005, 10:10 PM
And I thought I was bored.Maybe next week he will say I am George Bush.You meet all kinds on the internet.

P.S I am in Pa,should I move from your state or can I stay.Sorry I don't spell as good as you do,maybe in another life I will be a english teacher :cool:

turbonatr
October 3, 2005, 10:17 PM
I know you're in PA, Lenny (Philly to be exact). Like I said, same location as the rest of your banned usernames. If a "George Bush" starts posting from Philly with terrible spelling and punctuation and starts inane threads, I'll know it's you. Here's a little hint. Use a spell check, that would at least make it a tiny bit more difficult to zero in on you. :rolleyes:

You're not fooling anyone on other messages boards either, if you know what I mean.

BTW, Ever get your G17 back from the police?

turbonatr
October 4, 2005, 04:23 AM
Wow, this is turning into a GT banned members thread. Greetings, "Jerome".

mohaaplayer69
October 4, 2005, 06:28 AM
Like I said one wierd dude.Turbo realy needs to get out and get some fresh air sometimes :DEnough with turbo highjacking the thread,anybody else like the G21

Stinkyshoe
October 4, 2005, 11:08 AM
The 21 is great. I think a lot of it. I have heard some negative things about its design(by a 1911 smith), but I enjoy the 21. Wouldn't change a thing about it! (except maybe but a 45/10mm slide and barrel on it!)

hnm201
October 4, 2005, 11:35 AM
Of course a 1911 gunsmith is going to badmouth a glock. Glock's don't need gunsmiths. See sig line.

If you enjoyed reading about "G21 report" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!