Anyone Use Winchester's USA .38 Special 125gr +P JHP

PDA

nero45acp
October 2, 2005, 09:09 PM
Anyone here uses Winchester USA .38 Special 125gr +P. Any opinions/info about this cartridge?

http://www.winchester.com/products/catalog/handgundetail.aspx?symbol=USA38JHP&cartMzggU3BIY2lhbCArLVA=

nero

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone Use Winchester's USA .38 Special 125gr +P JHP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bakert
October 2, 2005, 09:22 PM
In the May 2005 issue of Gun Tests the USA 125gr +P was given pretty good write up. Not their first choice(they chose the Win 130 SXT) but they gave it a best buy rating. I disagree with Gun Test's opinions much of the time but this ammo seemed pretty good to me especially for the price but I've never used it or even seen it for sale where I live.

kahr404life
October 2, 2005, 10:04 PM
I like it. It goes bang. Does not make alot of muzzle flash when fired at night from 4inch barrel.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone Use Winchester's USA .38 Special 125gr +P JHP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!