Nikko Stirling Rifle Scopes

PDA

Drakejake
October 5, 2005, 09:58 PM
Does anyone have an opinion on these scopes? I am considering one that is 3.5-10 by 40 with duplex reticle (whatever that is).

Thanks,

Drakejake

If you enjoyed reading about "Nikko Stirling Rifle Scopes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GunGoBoom
October 6, 2005, 10:34 AM
I don't have an opinion on them, but I am interested in learning more about them, since they are apparently popular in Australia and elsewhere, and since the feature/price ratio seems very high on them. My problem is that I cannot find a single seller of them anywhere. Legacy Sports imports them, but I'll be darned if I can find an actual retailer, online or otherwise. There's one "Gold Tactical" model I'm particularly interested in. Do you see them for sale somewhere?

Drakejake
October 6, 2005, 11:24 AM
Look at the CDNN site under scopes.

Dakejake

GunGoBoom
October 7, 2005, 12:23 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot - I saw those at CDNN, but they don't carry the model I want - meant to say, not a single dealer with the full line. Thanks.

rbernie
October 7, 2005, 12:37 PM
The fact that only CDNN has 'em doesn't exactly fill me with consumer confidence. Not that I don't like CDNN, but they tend to sell odd lot stuff and aren't exactly spooled up for post-sale support....

If you enjoyed reading about "Nikko Stirling Rifle Scopes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!