Great Shooting Ranges

PDA

Turtle Club
October 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
Tonight I decided to try a new Shooting Range that opened up last month. I am still partial to my old one, since it is an indoor/outdoor(all weather) range and they have a crap load of fully automatic rifles they rent out real cheap. But tonight, after shooting about 300rounds between my 9mm and my .40, I ran out of ammo. I purchased ammo they had there. I had 12misfures with the .40ammo. I mentioned it to the attendant, Not only did they refund me for the price of the .40ammo they gave me 1/2hour of my range time free. That impressed me a hell of a lot.[I] I would have been happy with 12 replacement rounds. I must say though, it was super cheap ammo. The damn primers were made of some weird material, it definatly wsnt brass it was much too soft to be metal. Owe well I was happy!

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Shooting Ranges" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
chris in va
October 6, 2005, 01:05 AM
Gotta love range reloads. :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Shooting Ranges" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!