any protest warrior members here?

PDA

gunsmith
October 6, 2005, 05:37 AM
I have been trying to join them and have zero success in using their website.
I have email telling me I can but no joy at all in actually using it.

:(

Also I remember it being said that THR was going to repleace the "roundtable" forum (which I really miss, it was the best internet forum ever!!!)
any news there?

If you enjoyed reading about "any protest warrior members here?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GoRon
October 6, 2005, 09:29 AM
The Round Table is now called Armed Polite Society (http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php) .

It is populated with the same cast of characters and is Olegs solution to provide an off topic forum for THR without diminishing its intended focus.

gunsmith
October 6, 2005, 03:47 PM
PW members?

StopTheGrays
October 6, 2005, 05:50 PM
+1 since 2003. I had forgot about my account until I tried logging in one day. Their forum is okay but not very civil, also good for a laugh once in a while.

From looking thru the various threads it seems others are able to create accounts and post right away.

If you enjoyed reading about "any protest warrior members here?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!