Frederick,MD gunshow,April 5&6.

PDA

Cliff
March 29, 2003, 09:10 AM
Any Maryland folks planning on making the show?

If you enjoyed reading about "Frederick,MD gunshow,April 5&6." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
slh02
March 29, 2003, 12:12 PM
but I figured out it would take me about an hour to get down there. Only wanted to get some p99 magazines but I would burn up the few dollars I saved on gas and admission anyway. I did go to that antique gun show (not knowing it was antique) a couple weeks ago at the timonium fairgrounds though. It was nice to look at everything, but I'm much more into modern firearms.

p.s.- I would expect the show to be quite busy, I know that the antique show was!!!

Cliff
March 29, 2003, 05:34 PM
Yeah, I had forgotton about the antique gun show, I do like antique's but like you I'm more into modern guns.

bbrins
March 29, 2003, 06:01 PM
I'll probably be there, I have a few bucks left over from my vacation fund.

Cliff
March 29, 2003, 06:16 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/C-A-F-E

This happen's to be a group I'm a member of. We're going to have a table set up,stop by and say hello.

Norton
March 29, 2003, 08:31 PM
I'll be there with money in my hot little hands for a new .22lr to supplement the collection!

If you enjoyed reading about "Frederick,MD gunshow,April 5&6." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!