We're Doomed!

PDA

Sam
October 6, 2005, 05:59 PM
My postal person brought another ominous package today from the BATFE.
It says prominently on the cover New 4473.
Open the package and what should appear but White, Yellow Sheets and clarification so clear :eek: :confused: .

Our beloved Form 4473 is now white and will quickly be confused with every other sheet of paper in the place. After umpteen years I finally got the hang of "Old Yeller" and now it's changed :banghead: .

What Should I do? :uhoh:

Sam

If you enjoyed reading about "We're Doomed!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pax
October 6, 2005, 06:02 PM
If you're doomed because the 4473 is now white, the only thing you can do is dye.

pax

swampsniper
October 6, 2005, 06:11 PM
Maybe your cat will mistake the package for a litter box.
Do you need a cat? :rolleyes:

StopTheGrays
October 6, 2005, 06:19 PM
Wear those glasses that tint everything yellow? ....uh, no that will not solve the whole "looking like every other piece of paper" problem will it....forget I said anything :uhoh:

Crosshair
October 6, 2005, 06:21 PM
What kind of questions did they add.

"Are you a terrorist"
"Are you a drug dealer"
"Are you a member of the NRA" :eek:
"Why do you need this gun." :fire:

Sawdust
October 6, 2005, 06:52 PM
If you're doomed because the 4473 is now white, the only thing you can do is dye.

LOL!

Excellent, as usual, Pax.

Sawdust

Deavis
October 6, 2005, 06:56 PM

bada-ching! I'm not the only one who hears that am I?

only1asterisk
October 6, 2005, 08:54 PM
Pax,

I read it and expected to see Peter's name attached, when I saw it wasn't I didn't know what to think for a second.

David

solareclipse
October 6, 2005, 09:21 PM
colored paper is more expensive. :uhoh:

Alex45ACP
October 6, 2005, 09:29 PM
Vote for people who will make it so you don't even have to worry about 4473s anymore.

Biker
October 6, 2005, 09:38 PM
That was good, Pax. I laughed for the first time today. Thanks...
Biker

Standing Wolf
October 6, 2005, 10:13 PM
What Should I do?

Throw the silly things away. The government already has more than enough paper. So do you. So do I. So what? Just quit using them. Think of all the time and trees you'll save.

LAR-15
October 6, 2005, 10:17 PM
So how long are you required to keep them now?

:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "We're Doomed!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!