nova people: vcga show in manassas this weekend - is it worth my time?

PDA

pauli
October 7, 2005, 05:27 PM
http://www.vgca.org/events/oct_gunshow.asp

i've never been to a vgca show before, and i have no idea what they mean by "collector." i'm currently looking for a 22lr revolver to shoot. should i make the drive and spend the cash to look there, or just wait till next month?

If you enjoyed reading about "nova people: vcga show in manassas this weekend - is it worth my time?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bigjake
October 7, 2005, 05:31 PM
duno about NoVa, but OGCA shows consistently suck :rolleyes:, I can't figgure out why they are exclusive, open to the public shows always beat OGCA hands down.

Cacique500
October 7, 2005, 05:43 PM
C&E is in Richmond Oct 15 & 16 at the Showplace...much better show!

pauli
October 7, 2005, 06:03 PM
but i will not be in richmond on those days, which is why i'm asking about this weekend ;)

KONY
October 7, 2005, 06:08 PM
I'll be there. Heard it was a decent show. Got a couple things I am looking for.

mtnbkr
October 7, 2005, 09:14 PM
Since I literally live right around the corner from this one, I'm gonig to be there.

Chris

NateG
October 7, 2005, 09:29 PM
I'm going... I've heard it tends to have more old/historic stuff, which is fine by me. I haven't been to a gun show before, so we'll see if I can manage to get out of there without getting myself in (too much) trouble with the wife... :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "nova people: vcga show in manassas this weekend - is it worth my time?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!