Another New Member

PDA

C.S.Powell
October 7, 2005, 09:23 PM
:) Been reading many posts and have enjoyed the conversations. It is great to read posts funny, intelligent, informative with some good sales in between. Any "67" V.N. 3rdMarDiv Vets on board? (F2/3,3rdMarDiv, KheSanh)
Semper Fi to all
C.S. Powell gunner15

If you enjoyed reading about "Another New Member" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
akluvr
October 7, 2005, 09:40 PM
Welcome C.S.! Good to have you aboard. If you haven't heard it yet or before- Thanks for your service and welcome home. Enjoy your stay and kick in some good conversation. And as mentioned before, new guy buys the rounds- both kinds :D .

middy
October 7, 2005, 10:10 PM
Welcome Mr. Powell, we're looking forward to your contributions.

eagle45
October 7, 2005, 10:43 PM
Welcome CS, enjoy!

C.S.Powell
October 7, 2005, 11:28 PM
I do look foward to doing a few posts along with a picture of my tricked out Superior Arms AR 15 built by Matt Gish of Wapello Ia. It's also a real good shooter. I work for our Local Conservation Board where we manage a 300 meter, 100 yard, 50 meter and 25 meter ranges, it's nice to work where you can take your pistol, rifle and shotguns to work and fire off a few rounds at lunch. Again, thanks for the welcoming.
Semper Fi
C.S.Powell gunner15 :)

mnrivrat
October 8, 2005, 01:14 AM
Hey ! Welcome ! ,

If it's coming at ya from the north - I got ya covered !

If you enjoyed reading about "Another New Member" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!