WI Area Friends of NRA Banquet

PDA

StopTheGrays
October 11, 2005, 02:37 PM
*Mods...do not know if this is the right place or acceptable, delete if not*

My friend is a member of a local Friends of the NRA (FONRA) and asked me to pass this flyer around. I thought I would post it here in case someone would like to go.

The banquet is being held on Tuesday, Oct 25th at 5 PM at the Bog in Saukville. It will include auctions, raffles, games and many limited edition items. I heard it compared to a Ducks Unlimited event. Massad Ayoob will be a guest speaker at the Banquet

There should be a PDF attached in this thread that can be opened, filled out and sent in if interested.

If you enjoyed reading about "WI Area Friends of NRA Banquet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
StopTheGrays
October 14, 2005, 10:46 AM
I just found out that State Sen. Dale Zien will be a guest speaker as well. This assumes the senate session does not go late that day.

.45Guy
October 14, 2005, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the info, I'll be sending my check shortly:)

StopTheGrays
October 14, 2005, 11:00 AM
Thank you.

StopTheGrays
October 24, 2005, 12:23 PM
Is anyone from here going to be there? I am, so I was interested to see how many others are going to be there.

If you enjoyed reading about "WI Area Friends of NRA Banquet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!