Joe Montanya

PDA

TonyB
October 11, 2005, 02:49 PM
I'm sure I didn't spell his name right...but the actor Joe Montanya is a shooter.I was watching this show on the travel channel called "taste of America"they had a story about a restaraunt he runs with his wife.In one shot he's wearing a fanny pack ,off to one side.I wonder if he was carrying?I had to smile anyway,as he was in CA......we can dream...... :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Joe Montanya" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Correia
October 11, 2005, 02:52 PM
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001505/

A very talented actor. And from what I've heard, that fanny pack probably had a gun in it. :) (and he's the voice of Fat Tony)

DonP
October 11, 2005, 05:41 PM
Another fine Chicago actor that first made it big in "Bleacher Bums" with Dennis Franz. They played frustrated Chicago Cubs fans ... (like there is any other kind).

I liked him as the cop in the recently cancelled, but very well written, Joan of Arcadia. Very smart guy too, I've seen him in several interviews. Soft spoken but well informed.

MBane666
October 11, 2005, 07:05 PM
He's a heck of an actor, a really nice guy and a pretty good shooter. We did a little piece with Joe on SHOOTING GALLERY.

Michael B

If you enjoyed reading about "Joe Montanya" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!