Louisiana CCW Holders

PDA

Phaetos
October 11, 2005, 09:23 PM
It's 3 weeks since I put in my application at the State Troopers office, including the electronic fingerprints, which were already in the system for my job. How long did it take you to get yours and when did you initially get it? Last year, years ago, applied 2 weeks ago and got it? Ever been denied, did you get a mail-out or just nothing in return?

And you think I can just call to the HQ there and ask them the status? Or would that possibly send up red flags?

Phaetos

If you enjoyed reading about "Louisiana CCW Holders" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hypnogator
October 11, 2005, 11:42 PM
Louisiana??? :what:

You might want to cut them some slack on getting you your permit in a timely manner. They probably have some other law enforcement priorities, right now. :scrutiny:

XavierBreath
October 11, 2005, 11:46 PM
It took me about 4 weeks, both times. My last one was a year and a half ago. I agree, the LSP is likely strapped right now, and it may take longer.

Lupinus
October 12, 2005, 12:31 AM
Aside from them likly being strapped.....

These day's in certian part's they aparently arn't to gun friendly

If you enjoyed reading about "Louisiana CCW Holders" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!