Recieved Email from the Gunny

PDA

Dan Morris
March 30, 2003, 12:38 AM
Got a email picture from lil bro n law today.... how he got it ou I have no idea......1st Jarheads...he is beside his LARV...in the sand.
Was scheduled to retire 6 mo ago...xtended.Request prayers for him and ALL of our kids that a serving to prepeuate freedom.
Dam

If you enjoyed reading about "Recieved Email from the Gunny" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
UnknownSailor
March 30, 2003, 12:55 AM
Tell him that those of us that are NDP are pulling for them.

Dan Morris
March 30, 2003, 01:07 AM
UNK, there was no retun address.... I would have been supprised if there was! All we can do is knee mail....for ALL the troops!
Dan

Krap, my war was th 60's.... I'm outdated and unwanted......all I can do is silent armchair quarterback!

jmbg29
March 30, 2003, 01:08 AM
Tell him that if surrendering Iraqi :cuss: so much as blink without permission, to blow the bastards to hell, and save himself and his fellow Marines.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

QuarterBoreGunner
March 30, 2003, 02:03 AM
Dan Morris- I'm in the same boat; received e-mail from a best friend, best man at my wedding, a man I grew up with- he’s in the Marines; 1st MEU, 3rd Brigade. Said he was in heavy engagement outside Nasiriya and was moving towards Al Kut to hold for reinforcements.

I have no idea how he got this e-mail out.

I knew he was there; knew what his unit was; but didn’t know exactly where he was or what his situation was. And I have to tell you I’m scared to death for him. I know he’s a Marine. He’s with his fellow Marines. He’s well trained and equipped.

But damn it all. He’s my friend and I’m worried

I don't pray much usually- but I'm starting now.

ahadams
March 30, 2003, 03:38 AM
prayers for them all.

If you enjoyed reading about "Recieved Email from the Gunny" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!