XS 24/7 sights in USPSA?

PDA

zookrider
October 13, 2005, 08:53 PM
Does anybody use them and if so what was your opinion of them?

If you enjoyed reading about "XS 24/7 sights in USPSA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
HSMITH
October 14, 2005, 12:24 AM
Two friends use them, one is B Lim and B Prod knocking HARD on A class while the other is D but shooting solid C scores until the new card shows up.

I don't like them, but some people do. Beg, borrow, or even break down an buy a set and see if they are what works for you.

Chris Rhines
October 15, 2005, 10:04 AM
Only people I've ever seen using them were members of the XS team. Although they did pretty well with them, so who's to say?

- Chris

Tim Burke
October 15, 2005, 07:09 PM
I've used them, and found them great 10 yards and in for body shots. Gave them up after a stage with a bunch of plates at 25 yards. Try before you buy is a great suggestion.

eerw
October 15, 2005, 08:22 PM
I have only played with them at a practice session..but have not competed with them..

they are quick to see..but give up some when it comes to precision..as compared to a notch and post system..

for me..I find the notch and post to be as quick and offers me a lot more ability to be precise..

but for sure..try them if you like the...you may find they work very well for you..

If you enjoyed reading about "XS 24/7 sights in USPSA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!