Mrs. Twoblink!!

PDA

twoblink
October 15, 2005, 01:59 PM
As of tomorrow, there will be 1 more female shooter in the fold..

She actually bought my line about me being Mr. Right :evil:

The only request she's made of me so far is, any guns I purchase for her in the future have to be black. (She's tactical a la Skunky).

Twoblink <-- The man..

If you enjoyed reading about "Mrs. Twoblink!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Amish_Bill
October 15, 2005, 02:08 PM
;-)

one45auto
October 15, 2005, 02:13 PM
Got a picture of the bride-to-be? :D

M-Rex
October 15, 2005, 02:20 PM
Excellent!

Be warned. I took Mrs. M-Rex shooting. She's a natural. The frightening part is, she keeps everything in a 3 inch circle just about crotch high. After she did, she just looked at me and smiled the type of evil smile that only the devil could smile.

Nightfall
October 15, 2005, 02:32 PM
Well congrats, I wish you many years of happiness and joy. :)

Lupinus
October 15, 2005, 02:34 PM
That's a woman not to mess with and will never be a victem of violence from any man who know's her well :evil:

twoblink
October 15, 2005, 02:43 PM
Mrs. Twoblink being Asian.. she actually prefers knives over guns.. OUCH..:what:

Kind of reminds me of a friend when he got married. The wife, the day after they got married, went to the gun store and bought a gun. Had engraved on it "Old Faithful". Told the store clerk "This gun will ensure that when my husband's old, he'll still remain faithful." :D

as for a pic, I'll post one, as soon as it gets approved by legal department AKA Mrs. Twoblink..

natedog
October 15, 2005, 06:12 PM
Congratulations man.

bogie
October 15, 2005, 06:26 PM
Congratulations.

Now hand her the remote...

Standing Wolf
October 15, 2005, 10:07 PM
Good for both of you!

geekWithA.45
October 15, 2005, 11:18 PM
Yay y'all!

tc300mag1
October 15, 2005, 11:23 PM
Congrats bad thing of taking the Mrs shooting is she usually shoots better than you do

twoblink
October 15, 2005, 11:32 PM
"I'm going to the chapel and we're, gonna get ma...a..arried.."

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=29999&stc=1&d=1129429864

Her name is Janie.

".... Janie's got a gun..." Oh yeah.. :evil:

trickyasafox
October 16, 2005, 12:17 AM
best wishes to you and your bride to be

1911 guy
October 16, 2005, 12:21 AM
Hey, not only is she attractive but she likes to shoot. Kudos to both of you for finding one another. Wish you both many years of happiness together.

twoblink
October 16, 2005, 01:00 AM
Waiting for the boyz to come pick me up.. So a little bit antsy..

hehee.. Just went and bought two lotto tickets while waiting.. Hey, if a guy's going to get lucky, might see if I can get lucky twice!

:D

oneshooter
October 16, 2005, 01:07 AM
Be carefull!! My Loving Wife took up MY hobbies and is now shooting reduced course Highpower! Getting hitched to the right woman can get expensive!!

Congrats. We have been together for 20yrs.

Oneshooter
Livin in Texas

dzimmerm
October 16, 2005, 01:16 AM
I am always happy to congradulate someone on joining the ranks of the rest of us married types.

Mrs. dzimmerm preferrs a 9mm. I tried to get her to like the Makarov but the 9 fits her hand better. Who am I to argue, :) .

As far as your beloved liking knives, it is always good for her to have something around to make sure no one "takes away" her other weapon.
Thinking of a picture I saw on Oleg's picture collection concerning the possiblity of a womans handgun being taken from her.

Oleg certanly has a way with photos!

Congratz again.

dzimmerm

Balog
October 16, 2005, 01:20 AM
Wonderful! Enjoy the wedding.

Smokey Joe
October 16, 2005, 01:34 AM
Blessings on you both. May you live to grow old together. :) :)

Aikibiker
October 16, 2005, 03:02 AM
Congratulations!

May you and your wife live a long and happy life together and your children be healthy, smart, well behaved, and a blessing to you both.

thereisnospoon
October 16, 2005, 03:27 AM
She looks like a fine lady, good for you both.

Here's to ya!

Rich K
October 16, 2005, 06:29 AM
Congrats,my friend.All the best of everything wonderful to you both.

rms/pa
October 16, 2005, 07:33 AM
CONGRATULATIONS,

when i got engaged my mother gave me 2 rules for staying married.

1.DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD. if it is important enough for your life partner to tell you to do it,DO IT!

2. DO NOT upset anyone you go to sleep around.

later my father gave me rule three.

3 you WILL get caught.

now my marriage has only lasted 21 years, so i have no idea if this is good for a long time or not. but we are still continuing on.

rms/pa

Dave Markowitz
October 16, 2005, 10:32 AM
Congrats twoblink!

AirForceShooter
October 16, 2005, 10:46 AM
congratulations.
Now all your guns will be her's.
Isn't that nice.

AFS

chaim
October 16, 2005, 10:54 AM
You're getting married? Cool!

Congratulations. And to top it off you've got her into shooting? Very cool!

Soap
October 16, 2005, 11:22 AM
I got your IM yesterday but I wasn't at home. Congratulations brother! You did well, she is beautiful AND she puts up with you ;)

GoRon
October 16, 2005, 12:33 PM
Congratulations!

Best of luck to you and the bride to be.

twoblink
October 16, 2005, 12:41 PM
I'm married I'm married I'm married!!!

That was life altering..

Amazing wedding. I'm overjoyed... Thanks for the best wishes everybody..

Daniel T
October 16, 2005, 12:49 PM
That's crazy! I got married yesterday too. :D

Leaving for our honeymoon in Cabo in a few hours. :cool:

Grats man! I hope your wedding was as awesome as mine.

Daniel

Kjervin
October 16, 2005, 01:14 PM
Welldone Twoblink!!
when asked how he and his wife were able to make 50 years together, my grandfather replied, "Nobody died; nobody left." maybe that's the secret to it all, but not the only one I hope.:eek:
congrats!

Kj

Oleg Volk
October 16, 2005, 01:21 PM
I'd say you got lucky. Janie is a very fine, intelligent woman. Thanks for the weeding invitation, sorry I couldn't make it. Come out to TN for photos and shooting.

Brian Dale
October 16, 2005, 03:23 PM
Hooray for Janie and 'blink!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

—and to you and your bride, DanielT. :)

pete f
October 16, 2005, 03:45 PM
to those pundits who said that marrying the right girl who likes good hobbies is expensive? believe me Marrying the wrong girl is way more expensive.

I convinced my wife that my taking her to shooting classes and hunter ed was her insurance that i would never cheat, cuz she knew how to shoot me.....

Mnemesyne
October 16, 2005, 04:14 PM
Congradulations Twoblink may you both have many happy years together :-)

dpesec
October 16, 2005, 05:01 PM
Congrats to both Twoblink and Daniel

twoblink
October 16, 2005, 10:08 PM
Congrats Daniel!!

My honeymoon won't be until April though..

http://www.elnidoresorts.com/images/images_and_downloads/picnic_lunch_secluded_islan.jpg

But this is where it will be. :evil: :neener: :D

Preacherman
October 16, 2005, 10:16 PM
So, BlinkBlink, what are your plans? Will you stay in Taiwan together, or return to the USA? If the former, does Oleg get to keep your guns? :D

twoblink
October 16, 2005, 10:35 PM
Truth be told, I prefer America. The living environment is a bit better. (Well, not LA. I mean, other than the People's Republik of **********)

But I have bought a house here, and the basic plan is to stay here for 2 presidency terms. If the elections in the US are not too bad, it might be as early as 2009.. If not, then I'll stay another term.

I do plan on visiting Oleg hopefully sometime next year. According to her, he has promised free food and free photos :evil:

I can't pack heat here, but not any different than LA. The environment is a lot safer here, and the 2001 TW knife law allows me to CCW a knife without a permit (as far as I understand). So at least I'm packing more that I would have been able to vs. in LA.

Let me see if I can post a wedding pic later today..

I was in my Chang Kai Shek Suit :evil:

Oleg Volk
October 16, 2005, 10:39 PM
I will personally cook for you two, and I will load magazines for Janie. Pictures...goes without saying. Figure on at least 100-200 per day.

Growler
October 16, 2005, 11:02 PM
Congrats! And good luck with your marriage.

Voltron
October 16, 2005, 11:38 PM
mail order ?

twoblink
October 17, 2005, 08:02 AM
mail order ?

When was the last time your mail order looked this cute?? :neener:

Nope, we met online, as penpals. A year later, I gave up my American way of life, flew to Taiwan. It will be exactly 3 years in 2 days, since I moved here to Taiwan.

As for Oleg.. I will be armed with a camera as well..

Geno
October 17, 2005, 08:20 AM
Wedding's over; honeymoon's over...get to makin' some "Threeblinks" or some "Twoblinklets". Congratulations both of you!

:D

Doc2005

Lupinus
October 17, 2005, 08:31 AM
mail order ?
mail order american's husband's to taiwan or did he just want to save on the shipping?

Nah just kidding

Congrat's to the both of you.

El Tejon
October 17, 2005, 09:29 AM
Congrats and best wishes.:)

enfield303
October 17, 2005, 03:58 PM
Mazel Tov, y'all.:D :D :D

Biker
October 17, 2005, 04:07 PM
Here's to ya both and to wishing you a happy marriage.
Biker

Working Man
October 17, 2005, 04:15 PM
Well done Twoblink, well done indeed.
Now you need to work on bringing little shooters into the world. :evil:

Sewerman
October 17, 2005, 04:41 PM
Congradulatoins and good luck!:D

Biker
October 17, 2005, 04:52 PM
Now you need to work on bringing little shooters into the world. :evil:[/QUOTE]

I will resist the urge to make an inappropriate joke here...
:evil:
Biker

griz
October 17, 2005, 05:06 PM
I sure hope you have something better to do than read this right now, but congratulations to you both.:)

HighVelocity
October 17, 2005, 05:12 PM
Congrats! Good luck to you and your new bride.

el44vaquero
October 17, 2005, 05:54 PM
Congrats and best wishes to you both.

If she likes knives it's a good thing you are in Taiwan. Seems like all the knives around here come from there.

4v50 Gary
October 18, 2005, 01:23 AM
Congratulations on transitioning successfully from kissing your M-14 to a woman - a cute one at that (the woman, not the M-14).:D

twoblink
October 18, 2005, 11:49 AM
Congratulations on transitioning successfully from kissing your M-14 to a woman - a cute one at that (the woman, not the M-14).

It's an M1A National Match.!!

I prefer kissing my wife because she doesn't taste like CLP!!! :neener:

Now that the wedding's over, and the honeymoon won't be for a while, I'll have time to read more THR than before..

NMshooter
October 18, 2005, 08:19 PM
I have been waiting for the Skunk to show up, guess he is busy...

Congratulations, you have begun a journey that will last a lifetime...or until you wish you were dead, whichever comes first.

:evil:

More likely to be the former if the both of you work together as a team.;)

Ky Larry
October 18, 2005, 10:34 PM
In the words of Eddie Coyle: "I'd explain married like to you, but I don't have 2 weeks to spare. Besides, you wouldn't believe me any way." :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Mrs. Twoblink!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!