Toledo; an example of leftist hypocrisy

PDA

Zundfolge
October 15, 2005, 02:45 PM
So the basic situation in Toledo is that a bunch of idiot Neo-Nazis are going to march, so various leftist groups stage a counter protest.

The Neo-Nazis leave (never really get started) but the protesters (most of them black) are tearing the place apart.

There aren't any more Nazis there ... they've left ... but the anti-Nazi protesters are still rioting? Doesn't look like they're doing a very good job of prooving the neo-Nazis are wrong. :scrutiny:

We live in stupid times. (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,172379,00.html) :rolleyes:

Whoever battles with monsters had better see that it does not turn him into a monster.
Friedrich Nietzsche

If you enjoyed reading about "Toledo; an example of leftist hypocrisy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lupinus
October 15, 2005, 03:02 PM
Yes I am watching it now.

They are showing on foxnews right them breaking into and looting what looks like a duplex house.

redicules and few things demonstrait the need for a gun more. If it was my house youd have a lot of dead black people right now, aong with any whites if they were in the group.

And yes, the nazi's left. Large ammount of protestors and the police asked the nazi's to leave to keep the situation from escalating. They left willingly when asked to my understanding.they didnt even make their march.

If anything, crap like this hurt's them and helps the nazi's. Both are animal's. But in this case the blacks and/or libs are totaly whacked.

Bet's on if the nazi's will come back packing for a war or if it erupts into a full scale riot?

Beav
October 15, 2005, 03:02 PM
Where's the police? I haven't seen one cop yet on the footage so far. The mob just kicked down someones front door.

Lupinus
October 15, 2005, 03:06 PM
They have been going back and forth. Seem's the cops have some area's under control and the current disturbance's "quaranteened". And are still staging or something like that.

The neo nazi's were there because they say white citizens in the neighborhood were being harrased by the blacks and the black's were being thug's. Yeah, this really hurt's the cause the nazi's went there for :rolls eyes:

Lupinus
October 15, 2005, 03:30 PM
BTW

The building that was shown being broken into and looted? Is now burning

Buck Snort
October 15, 2005, 03:36 PM
Idiocy abounds.

stealthmode
October 15, 2005, 03:39 PM
i would like to get video of that

Lupinus
They are now saying it was a tavern...which would explain alot heh

"Oh, let's protest the nazi's by acting exctly like the dumb ass animal's they claim we are!"

michiganfan
And John Denver said Saturday night in Toledo Ohio is like being nowhere at all.

13A
October 15, 2005, 04:02 PM
I left Toledo in October 1975 for good. One of the best things I ever did. The city is dying (like Detroit, and for many of the same reasons).

R.I.P. Toledo.

DontBurnMyFlag
October 15, 2005, 04:16 PM
the nazis are probably going home right now, saying "we didnt even have to march to prove our point"

the rioters need to calm down, they are just giving the nazis more fuel for the fire. i love how peoples minds work :roll eyes:

Warren
October 15, 2005, 05:02 PM
Wow.

A win for the neo-nazis. How many times has that happened? And the cowardly bastids can't even be arrested for inciting a riot.

Good job, Toledo.

bigun15
October 15, 2005, 05:07 PM
I was watching it on TV too. FOX news.

Where's the police? I haven't seen one cop yet on the footage so far. The mob just kicked down someones front door.

Don't worry, there were plenty. There were a ton in the area (it appeared) in large groups.

Kurush
October 15, 2005, 05:16 PM
I hate to say it but that was a really clever tactic by the neo-nazis. The counter-protestors gave them the race riot they were trolling for and the neo-nazis suffered 0 arrests or injuries.

"They let them come here and expect this not to happen?" said White, 29.If you don't care about a person's opinion, don't argue with them, much less attack them, or least of all throw rocks at police who have nothing to do with it.

pax
October 15, 2005, 05:31 PM
If even a single person on this thread had made even a single gun-related post, it might have stayed open for another hour or two.

Meanwhile --

Closed as off-topic.

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "Toledo; an example of leftist hypocrisy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!