Wanamacher show in Tulsa OCT 22-23

PDA

pwolfman
October 18, 2005, 12:05 PM
So, Who is going to the show this weekend in Tulsa?

I just got my C&R, don't know if my bank account could handle the show...:evil:

pwolfman

If you enjoyed reading about "Wanamacher show in Tulsa OCT 22-23" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wmenorr67
October 19, 2005, 03:09 PM
I'm going to try and make it out one day. But it is competing with Oktoberfest and the opening of the Bass Pro Shop also. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Randall
October 19, 2005, 05:14 PM
I am going to the show, the opening and octoberfest!

Spec ops Grunt
October 19, 2005, 07:02 PM
I'm going to try to

wmenorr67
October 21, 2005, 04:33 PM
Well made corporate night Wed for Oktoberfest, got over to Bass Pro for lunch today. Going to try and make it to either the Bass Pro or the show tomorrow afternoon with my son and then to Oktoberfest with the family tomorrow night. Looks like I will get them all in this weekend. Just somewhat disappointed I didn't make the Grand Opening for Bass Pro on Wed night.

whitebear
October 21, 2005, 04:47 PM
I'll be working the Tulsa Red Castle Gun Club booth from 09:00 - 11:00 on Saturday. I'll be wearing a red polo shirt with Red Castle Knights Junior Rifle Team logo and "Coach Tony" embroidered on the left breast.

Stop by and say "Hi" if you get the chance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Wanamacher show in Tulsa OCT 22-23" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!