Iraq pics

PDA

C-grunt
October 19, 2005, 12:51 PM
Hey here are some pics from the desert. I only got a couple now for I just got my thumb drive. Im going to a long distance range soon ( for us designated marksmen ) and I will get some new photos soon as well.30160
An IED that we found and detonated. Note the soldier hiding behind the humvee mirror:banghead:
My friend and fellow marksman Fred and myself on gaurd atop an APC.
A humvee that caught fire. These things burn uo incredibly fast and we have had a few casualties because of this.
Well thats all the pics I can post right now. Im gonna get more soon.

If you enjoyed reading about "Iraq pics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MikeIsaj
October 19, 2005, 12:54 PM
Thanks C-Grunt. Keep low, keep moving.

belton-deer-hunter
October 19, 2005, 12:58 PM
they were talking about armouring those humvees did the mirriors get it to? must be bullet proof mirrors lol

CAS700850
October 19, 2005, 01:25 PM
THanks. Anyone else look st the pics of C-grunt and his buddy and think about how young they look, or am I just feeling a little conscious of my age today?

Stay safe, C-grunt.

armoredman
October 19, 2005, 01:29 PM
Yes, and no. We looked like that too, and yes, we are getting older.

GT
October 19, 2005, 01:30 PM
CAS you beat me to it!

So young and so lethal!

Thanks for your service C-grunt (and Fred).

G

El Tejon
October 19, 2005, 02:10 PM
CAS, stop watching John Wayne movies.:D It's not Marion with his starch and red meat gut fighting our battles for us. Get 'em, Sgt. Stryker!

C-grunt, stay safe, kill our enemies and come home to unlimited hot water, clean sheets and uninterrupted sleep.

If you enjoyed reading about "Iraq pics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!